This product will do conversions the ‘interactive’ way. You can use it
as your browser (with reduced functionality), follow links till you
find a nice page that you wish to grab, just grab it and continue
browsing. More suited for private, personal use. Basic batch-processing
of URLs stored in a text-file is possible. But for fully unattended
batch processing of long lists of URLs the Enterprise version is the
Features of HTML2JPG Blackbox
- Uses the Microsoft Internet Explorer ActiveX component for displaying web-content accurately using the latest web-standards.
not only HTML-files, but any content that can be displayed natively by
the IE-browser. (dynamic pages from CGI/ ASP/ PHP, text-files, some
image formats, …)
- Captures the whole ‘vertical’ content of a webpage (also the invisible part that doesn’t fit in the window).
- Creates BMP, JPG or PNG images.
to NOT scroll and just grab the visible top-part of a webpage. (Ideal
for creating equally sized preview-thumbnails of webpages)
- Required JPEG quality can be set.
- Image can be resized.
- Automatic file naming
- Specify manually the file name to use for the image (NEW since v4.1).
- Batch-mode operation.
- Fully unattended batch-conversions using command line parameters.