Web Forum Reader is uniquely designed for reading
Internet forums and conferences. You can easily add your favorite forums
to Web Forum Reader to stay informed about updates and changes on these
forums without loading them in your browser. Web Forum Reader saves you
time by showing new and updated topics while hiding topics you have
already read. Web Forum Reader will also reduce the amount of data you
download compared to regular reading using a browser. Use Web Forum
Reader’s handy Resource Addition Wizard to add Internet forums and
- Convenience: Mark new topics, recently updated
topics, and topics that you have already read.
- Flexibility: Add various types of forums and
- Precision: The built-in browser automatically
scrolls the page to the position where new posts were added to the
- Scheduling: The Scheduler feature will always
keep you informed about changes in the forums you are interested in. Web
Forum Reader will notify you about new and updated topics in forums as
soon as they appear.
- Favorites: Mark your most interesting
forum topics as your favorites. Be alerted to new posts in these topics
- Organization: See new and updated topics on
all forums at once in one list.
- Efficiency: Reduce data downloads and save on
- Time savings: Show only new and updated topics
while monitoring multiple forums.
- Ease of use: Join several similar forums into
groups. Synchronize grouped forums with a single click.
- Multitasking: Use tabs to work with several