Year 2552, the Covenant has taken control of New Mombasa. What they seek is in the city. You’re a ODST, an elite soldier. Your mission, should you accept it: to stay alive, find members of your squad and make a tactical reconnaissance. It is vital for victory against the Covenant. The Halo saga has always invited to epic struggles that are nothing less than the fate of humanity was at stake. So that makes Halo 3: ODST once concluded. In approximately 5 hours long campaign will be the intimate stories of a squads Orbital Drop Shock Trooper says. Unfortunately, they throw the slipstream of the enemy battleship in between. The energy shock raises the attack capsules from orbit. The team is scattered all over New Mombasa and does not wake up again at the same time. The first half hour she slips into the role of the rookies, who until six hours after the beginning of operations exempted from its transport. Its night and New Mombasa is burning. The city was terribly devastated. The streets are deserted and wrecked pave his way
The use of two weapons simultaneously and the special equipment (shield, EMP grenade damage amplifier) from the third part has been rationalized away. Long stretches sprayed Halo 3: ODST as Halo-1-retro charm. Only the story-building ventures a step forward. The experiences of the rookies will be held in relatively open city center of New Mombasa. Your task: You’ll find out what happened to your comrades. They save lives in emergencies, or to bury. Their stories are told as a flashback. You will find a destroyed Gauss gun, a destroyed helmet, a crashed cover of a detonator. Then you will be in the skin of the mixed-member squad and experienced a relatively linear story. The atmosphere here is put on the head. It creeps you with the rookie through the night, destroyed New Mombasa, it is as bright as day in the flashbacks. Times you have to defend a building, open space with a tank or an area to find another team member. The tasks were designed relatively diverse supply in comparison to Halo 3 but few surprises. After the end of an episode you will be restored to the city center and must find the next clue.
Depending on the difficulty level you are so through after 4-6 hours with the campaign. On Legendary, it may take a little longer, but even that playing time has fallen significantly short. Despite the new perspective is missing for me personally, the epic grandeur of its predecessors. Also, the episodic narrative is a matter of taste. Especially the sequences in New Mombasa contribute, despite the dense atmosphere somewhat long-winded. Your arms supply is limited, so you must get it to you by the enemy blunderbuss. Moreover, there are vehicles on some maps, which gives the mode a higher tempo. In combination with the nine cards and four different difficulty levels Firefight theoretically provides plenty of exciting and motivating battles.
Game Characteristics –
- Developed exclusively for the Xbox 360 by the famous studio Bungie, Halo 3: ODST is the latest installment of the Halo saga. Play as an ODST (Orbital Drop Shock Trooper) and dive into the story before the events of Halo 3! Go in search of the rest of your squad and try to discover the reasons for the invasion of New Mombasa as the Covenant. Discover a whole new dimension to a universe that players have been exploring for nearly eight years.
- Halo 3: ODST also includes a new cooperative multiplayer mode, called Firefight in which you must repel waves of enemy more formidable with the other 3 members of your squad ODST (teamwork is essential here). You can also benefit from three exclusive new multiplayer maps for Halo 3 on a bonus disc that contains all the original maps for Halo 3, and packs of cards Legendary, Heroic and Mythic (24 cards total).
- A unique campaign: The campaign for Halo 3: ODST recounts the mysterious events that occurred before the return of Master Chief to New Mombasa in Halo 3. Follow the battle of airborne forces ODST (Orbital Drop Shock Trooper) to save the Earth learn the history preceding the epilogue to the trilogy of unique perspectives and with new game options This chapter covers all the unpublished ingredients that made the success of the Halo series, while spicing up the adventure with new (tactics, weapons and tools) that will be useful to overcome the Covenant.
- A new hero is ready for big leap? Forces ODST (Orbital Drop Shock Troopers) are elite airborne troops. Known for their courage and their commitment to missions (almost) suicide, they boast of being the first units deployed in hostile environments, mostly in capsules release individual entering the atmosphere at supersonic speeds.
- An expanded multiplayer experience: No Halo cannot be proposed without a multiplayer content worthy of the series. Halo 3: ODST and offers a multiplayer mode called unprecedented cooperation Firefight in which a team of four players is sent directly into battle. As ODST, you will face waves of enemies more formidable, the aim being to get the highest score possible (which will activate progressively different skulls Halo 3). The experience is both intense and infinite. Halo 3: ODST also includes three exclusive new multiplayer maps for Halo 3 (bonus disc). The second disc contains all the original maps for Halo 3 and packs Legendary, Heroic and Mythic (24 cards total).
- More and more community options: Players will continue to enjoy all the technological innovations of Halo 3 as the recordings of movies, screenshots, scores of campaign and cooperative mode with four players over Xbox LIVE. All new multiplayer maps for Halo 3 support the Forge editor, allowing fans to personalize their game almost indefinitely.
Game Features –
- Benefits of using the next generation: Halo 3, the possibilities of Xbox 360 made to last, offers a variety of technical innovation and gameplay enhancements, and drives it, what made Halo great, even more.
- Enhanced design: visual effects for next-generation high-definition, enhanced AI, an advanced real-time lighting engine and new weapons, characters and challenges are just some examples of what makes Halo 3 design and technology forward.
- Unparalleled gameplay experience: All of these improvements and give players an unrivaled gaming experience and tell a compelling and captivating story.
- Online multiplayer: Working with Xbox Live on Xbox 360 builds on the unique Halo 3 multiplayer experience and innovative online gameplay of Halo 2 on.
- Only available in 60Hz mode playable.
Master Chief – The Master Chief is the last of the Spartan II warriors, an elite group of genetically superior, highly trained super solders.
Spartan 117 – Spartan 117 is a expert in all weapons and combat systems. He can run faster, jump higher and hit harder than any normal human. He is perfect weapon, honed by years of battlefield experience and possessing a natural talent of war, unmatched by anyone left alive.
Cortana – Cortana is a highly advance A (UNSC most sophisticated) at the heart of Pillar of Autumn Spacecraft. Her designed allows her to be uploaded to an appropriately configured battle suite.
SGT Johnson – Johnson is the most powerful among the singular solders. He is a profession who never want to stay at home and he is loyal. He is a fearless warrior who wants to do anything for his men’s and country.
Humans – Currently structured under the UNSC (a military command government). Humans find themselves damaged after year of fighting against the Covenant, Primarily a peaceful, exploratory species. Humans have attempted many steps to avoid the war.
The Prophet of Truth – The deluded and possibly insane leader of the entire Covenant civilization. This pontiff is a leading his followers down a suicidal path. The prophet of Truth intends to activate the halo array at any cost and is happy to sacrifice his culture to do so.
Prophets – The religious and political leaders of the Covenant. Prophets are an elite class of bureaucrats . The theology that they apply the Covenant species is based on belief that firing the halo array will herald indeed instigate a great journey which they appear to believe is some kind of sublimation event.
The Arbiter – This disgraced Covenant commander was stripped for his rank and privilege and forced to don the Ancient Armor of Arbiter.
Brutes – The shift in Covenant hierarchy after the elite civil insurrection has put Brutes in a position of military command. Until recently the brutes played second fiddle to the elites.
Elites – Formerly ruling the military class of the Covenant the elites are proud, storied fighters with a long and interesting history .
Hunters – They are incredibly a dangerous foes deployed more like equipments than soldieries. They are brought in by the Covenant for demolition or heavy defense and always works in pairs. These massive creatures appear to be composed of multiple organism that exit within the hunter armor.
Jackals – Excellent shots, the jackals seems to be higher in Covenant status if not necessarily rank the the grunts. They often will be found in defensive position fighting from behind their distinctive energy shield.
Grunts – The basic infantry unit of the Covenant. Grunts are dangerous in groups but present little threat individually. Tough, physically strong and capable with wide range of Covenant hardware. They are significant military force.
Drones – Best considered a kind of airborne infantry, there flying insectile warriors occupy an usual stratum in Covenant hierarchy.
Halo 3 ODST Weapons Guide –
Assault Rifle: Weapon useful man to break through the enemy ranks. Very useful to provide covering fire and close combat / moderate, but do not use when fighting an enemy who uses or sniper turret. Try Headshot or in close combat or tactical use of fire-over-hit.
Battle Rifle: The weapon is useful in medium-range combat. The hands of an expert, could even make an enemy sniper overwhelmed thanks to 3-burst shot and its 2x zoom. If the hands of an expert, even a sniper can be destroyed by it.
Shotgun: The weapon really effective at close range. Always headshot.
SMG: Very useful because it can dual-wield. Dual-wield weapon 1’s with the other hand, do not use 2 SMG. Plasma Rifle is recommended to use the weapon to 2. Very effective for short distances because of the ammo and shot speed.
Pistol: Like SMG, use the dual-wield, because the attack is weak and slow. Combine with the Plasma Pistol was in charge, it can be quite deadly.
Sniper Rifle: In each game, this kind of weapon is always fatal. Here was still lethal. The hands of an expert, even 1 bullet can kill 3 people. Unfortunately, too few bullets and reload them later. Do not forget, headshot!
Rocket Launcher: Weapon of destruction vehicles. Always deadly weapon and 2-eyed, if too close, you also die. Do not try to shoot your enemies, simply navigate the land where he was headed for its splash damage is quite large.
Spartan Laser: a new weapon that exist only in Halo 3. Of mass destruction! Damage was high, there was the splash damage as well again! Downside just 1: to 3 seconds to charge! So, when it is under charge, do not stay in one place (unless your enemy is not aware). If the enemy uses Spartan Laser, immediately kill!
Plasma Rifle: SMG his Covenant. Quite effective. Combine with the dual-wield weapons other.
Carbine: his Battle Rifle Covenant. Very effective for a silent kill because it generates less amount of voice & low shot which, unfortunately, the loss of former long shot. The bullet was little.
Needler: Special Weapons Covenant, unless you have taken. Drastic decline since Halo 1 & 2, there is no feature dual-wield anymore, Homing bullets down. But still dangerous.
Plasma Pistol: Damned thing! This thing is deadly and the vehicle can be slowed, that’s greatness plasma guns!
Beam Rifle: It is weaker than the Sniper Rifle, but his voice is very slow! Silent Kill! But, just like Carbine, former long-lost shots. 2x shoot a new enemy dead. Ammo was quite a lot.
Fuel Rod Cannon: Cannon destroyer. Some kind of Rocket Launcher, is similar. But, "bullet" slow it down more, and have more ammo.
Energy Sword: Here she is, Halo’s Lightsaber, Energy … Sword! From the name alone we already know it is a sword, so the point … MEMATIKAN! But, be careful to Sniper!
Spiker: SMG was the Brute savage. Highly lethal with a high attack power and speed, and his ammo practically wrote a lot. Combine with the dual-wield weapons, such as … Mauler!
Mauler: Well, now Covenant also had a shotgun lo, OM! Dual-wield weapon again! 1 was not effective, but if you use 2 or combined with other
Brute Shot: This is a strange world … Hey, officials, military officers. Counter: long-distance weapons.
Gravity Hammer: Unmatchable Energy Sword! A mace can reply destroyers, devastating the environment, and used to play.
Sentinel Beam: Similar to the Spartan Laser. The difference, should be pressed to continue to issue a red-hot laser. Quite effective.
Counter: long-distance weapons, medium, close.
Cheats Tips and Hints –
- Healing (5) – First medical station and found effective cure.
- Leisure (5) – City maps found and downloaded on your ANS.
- Hours dark (5) – 5 enemies killed in VNA mode.
- Pan in the teeth! (5) – Kill 10 people shot in the head with magnum automatic in any level.
- It knocks! (5) – Immobilize vehicles with a plasma pistol and kill quickly overloaded the driver.
- It sticks! It’s yucky! (5) – Kill 5 people per adhesive grenade at any level.
- My clothes! (5) – Override the plasma pistol and kill quickly Brutes 10.
- Rose and fatal (5) – Kill 10 people on a super-Covenant Needler.
- Negotiations (5) – Swap weapons with an ally.
- Farted head (5) – Complete any level with at least one skull turned on.
- Place Tayari (30) – Place Tayari completed and character of Buck unlocked in Baptism of fire.
- Reserve Elevator (30) – Complete Lift Reserve in Normal, Heroic or Legendary to Unlock. a new ser. Me. BDF.
- Kizingo Boulevard (30) – Finish Bd Kizingo level in Normal, Heroic or Legendary to Unlock. a new ser. Me. BDF.
- Alpha Channel of the ONI (30) – Complete Website Alpha ONI on Normal, Heroic or Legendary for traverses. a new mission BDF.
- Police HQ (30) – Complete Police HQ on Normal, Heroic or Legendary to unlock a new ser. Me. BDF.
- Kikowani Station (30) – Finish Kikowani Station on Normal, Heroic or Legendary.
- Data Center (50) – Complete Data Center in Normal, Heroic or Legendary for traverses. a new mission BDF.
- Coast Highway (50) – Complete Coast Highway on Normal, Heroic or Legendary for traverses. a new mission BDF.
- End Campaign: Normal (100) – Finish the Campaign on Normal.
- End Campaign: Heroic (100) – Finish the Campaign on Heroic.
- End Campaign: Legendary (100) – Finish the Campaign on Legendary to unlock a new character Baptism of fire.
- Sleuths (10) – First clue to unravel the mystery found.
- Shoe insole Crepe (10) – Find the third clue to unravel the mystery by yourself or with another member of ASCO.
- Mega carnage (10) – Find the latest clue to unravel the mystery by yourself or with another member of ASCO.
- Killer appearances (5) – Kill all appearances Reserve lift.
- Twin (5) – Kill 10 people with rocket in Kizingo Boulevard.
- Laser Blaster (5) – Kill 10 people with the spartan laser in Site Alpha ONI.
- Inspector dome (5) – Kill 15 people in a shot in the head at police headquarters.
- I like fire (5) – Kill 10 enemies with flamethrowers in Data Center.
- Good Samaritan (20) – It is wrong to kill things new and different, alone or with another member of ASCO.
- It’s not pretty (5) – It’s good to kill things new and different, alone or with another member of ASCO.
- Headset (5) – Find the first audio diary.
- Clean (15) – Find newspapers 3 audio by yourself or with another member of ASCO.
- All Ears (30) – Find 15 journals audio by yourself or with another member of ASCO.
- Audiophile (75) – Find all newspapers audio by yourself or with another member of ASCO.
- Plagiarism (10) – In Baptism of fire, complete a full round without killing a single enemy.
- Baptism of fire: Crater (10) – Score over 000 points in 200 Baptism of fire in Crater.
- Baptism of fire: Section lost (10) – Score over 000 points in 200 Baptism of fire in Section misplaced.
- BDF: rallying point (10) – Score over 000 points in 200 Baptism of fire in a rallying point.
- BDF: Security Zone (10) – Score over 000 points in 200 Baptism of fire in the Security Zone.
- Baptism of fire: Alpha Channel (10) – Score over 000 points in 200 Baptism of fire in Site Alpha.
- Baptism of Fire: The Wind (10) – Score over 000 points in 200 Baptism of fire in the wind.
- Baptism of fire: Abyss ten (10) – Score over 000 points in 200 Baptism of fire in Abyss ten.
- Baptism of fire: Latest Release (10) – Score over 000 points in 200 Baptism of fire in last release.
- Vidmaster Challenge: Classic (25) – Complete any level solo Legendary LIVE without firing or throwing grenades.
- Vidmaster Challenge: Support (25) – In BDF, in any mission, finish the 4th game LIVE Coop Heroic to 4 players.
- Vidmaster Challenge: Deja Vu (25) – Complete Highway in Legendary LIVE Co-op 4 player with iron, but without warthog or scorpion.
All Unlockable Characters in the mode "Firefight" –
1.) New characters for Firefight –
- "Buck" Firefight Character – creates "Tayari Plaza" on normal or higher
- "Dare" Firefight Character – create the campaign on Legendary
- "Dutch" Firefight Character – creates "uplift" reserve on normal or higher
- "Mickey" Firefight Character – creates "Kizingo Boulevard" on normal or higher
- "Romeo" Character – creates "NMPD HQ" on normal or higher
2.) You can unlock a total of 5 characters for the Fire Fight mode –
- Buck – The mission "Tayari Plaza" on the Normal difficulty, "" Heroic, or Legendary.
- Dutch – The mission "Uplift Reserve" on the Normal difficulty, "" Heroic, or Legendary.
- Mickey – The mission "Kizingo Boulevard" on the Normal difficulty, "" Heroic, or Legendary.
- Romeo – The mission "NMPD HQ" on the Normal difficulty, "" Heroic, or Legendary.
- Dare – The Complete Story on the difficulty level "Legendary overcome.
Firefight missions unlock –
- Alpha Site – creates the ONI mission campaigns Alpha Site on any difficulty
- Chasm Ten – creates the Date Hive campaigns mission on any difficulty
- Last Exit – creates the Coastal Highway campaign mission on any difficulty
- Lost Platoon – creates the Uplift Reserve mission campaigns on any difficulty
- Creates the legendary campaign to unlock a new armor for the Fire Fight mode.
- "Halo 3" Achievements: –
- All Ears (30) Find 15 Audio Logs, alone or with another ODST.
- Audiophile (75) Find all audio logs, alone or with another ODST.
- Be Like Marty (10) The Fire Fight, finish a full round without killing a single enemy.
- Boom, Headshot (5) Automag Get 10 headshot kills in any level.
- Both Tubes (5) Get 10 kills on Rocket Kizingo Boulevard.
- Campaign Complete: Heroic (100) Complete the Campaign on Heroic difficulty.
- Campaign Complete: Legendary (100) Complete the Campaign on Legendary to unlock a new character Firefight.
- Campaign Complete: Normal (100) Complete the Campaign on Normal difficulty.
- Coastal Highway (50) Complete Coastal Highway on Normal, Heroic, or Legendary to unlock a new mission Firefight.
- Dark Times (5) Kill 5 enemies while using VISR mode.
- Data Hive (50) Complete Data Hive on Normal, Heroic, or Legendary to unlock a new mission Firefight.
- Dome Inspector (5) Get 15 headshot kills on NMPD HQ.
- Sticky (5) Get 5 sticky grenade kills in any level.
- Firefight: Alpha Site (10) Score over 200,000 points in Firefight on Alpha site.
- Firefight: Chasm Ten (10) Score over 200,000 points in Firefight on Chasm Ten.
- Firefight: Crater (10) Score over 200,000 points in Firefight on Crater.
- Firefight: Last Exit (10) Score over 200,000 points in Fire Fight on Last Exit.
- Firefight: Lost Platoon (10) Score over 200,000 points in Firefight on Lost Platoon.
- Firefight: Rally Point (10) Score over 200,000 points in Firefight on Rally Point.
- Firefight: Security Zone (10) Score over 200,000 points in Firefight on Security Zone.
- Firefight: Windward (10) Score over 200,000 points in Firefight on Windward.
- Good Samaritan (20) Killing things that are new and different is bad, alone or with another ODST.
- Gumshoe (10) Find the 3rd clue unraveling the mystery, alone or with another ODST.
- Headcase (5) Finish any level with at least one Skull activated.
- Heal Up (5) Find the first Medical Kiosk and heal yourself.
- I Like Fire (5) Kill 10 enemies with the Flamethrower on Data hive.
- Junior Detective (10) Find the first clue unraveling the mystery.
- Kikowani Station (30) Complete Kikowani Station on Normal, Heroic, or Legendary.
- Kizingo Boulevard (30) Complete Kizingo Blvd. On Normal, Heroic, or Legendary to unlock a new character Firefight.
- Laser Blaster (5) Get 10 kills on Spartan Laser ONI Alpha site.
- Listener (5) Find the first Audio Log
- My Clothes! (5) Plasma Pistol Overcharge and quickly kill Brutes 10.
- Naughty (5) Killing things that are new and different is good, alone or with another ODST.
- NMPD HQ (30) Complete NMPD HQ on Normal, Heroic, or Legendary to unlock a new character Firefight.
- ONI Alpha Site (30) Complete ONI Alpha site on Normal, Heroic, or Legendary to unlock a new mission Firefight.
- Pink and Deadly (5) Get 10 kills on any Needler supercombine Covenant.
- Stunning! (5) hours a vehicle with an overcharged plasma pistol and quickly kill the driver.
- Super Sleuth (10) Find the final clue unraveling the mystery, alone or with another ODST.
- Tayari Plaza (30) Complete Tayari Plaza on Normal, Heroic, or Legendary to unlock a new character Firefight.
- Tourist (5) access and download the city map to your VISR.
- Trading Down (5) weapons trade with a fellow character.
- Tuned In (15) Find 3 audio logs, alone or with another ODST.
- Uplift Reserve (30) Complete Book Uplift on Normal, Heroic, or Legendary to unlock a new character Firefight.
- Halo 3 – ODST ‘successes:
- Vidmaster Challenge: Classic – Finish any level solo, on LIVE, in Legendary, leave without shooting or throwing grenades.
- Vidmaster Challenge: Endure – Survive in Firefight mode, the fourth set in four-player Heroic-LIVE-Koop.
- Vidmaster Challenge: Deja Vu – Complete the "highway" in the four-player Legendary LIVE Koop with Iron Hog, and no, or Scorpion.
Recon Armor –
1.) To unlock the Recon Armor try this-
- Man must unlock all the achievements Vidmaster – Annually: Last level of iron in the 4-player Legendary Koop and everyone in Ghosts-Deja Vu: Last level of iron in the 4-player Legendary Koop without Wartog and Scorpion.Up: rising in a list on 50Ep on
- Brain injury will find all the skulls Mystic Maps
- Possess -7 to 7 (Halo 3): on the 7th day of a month 7 Ep in a list and select
- Perseverance: 4 Set of 4 players in the Heroic-(Koop survive in Firefight no noobs the people dying over 25 times and best on vanished platoon or alpha position)
- Classical: Legendary play on a level without firing bullets and throwing grenades (best Uplift Reserve, oppresses one buddy to the laser in the hand with the warthog and drive through)
2.) In the bungie.com subscribe, click on its Achievements and click unlock my recon.
General Multiplayer Strategy: –
- Jumping around a lot makes it hard for you to get hit, never stand still, even when you are sniping, you never know if someone else is trying to shoot you.
- Stand on a teleport, when someone tries to go through your screen will start turning white, back off it and melee them when they come through.
- Rockets Strategy:
- Shoot at your opponents feet, the splash damage should kill them, if they are by a wall or rock shoot that. Jump to avoid the splash damage when you are shot at.
- Always leave at least one person guarding the flag.
- When someone is getting the flag another person wait outside in a vehicle, then when the person with the flag gets out give them a ride or give the vehicle to them.
- Try to distract the enemy by having one person come from a certain angle and get in a firefight, then another person sneak over and grab the flag.
- If there are teleports leading to your base try to block them with vehicles.
- Bring vehicles into your base, and use them to guard your base
Snipers Strategy :
- Shoot them in the forehead for a 1 shot kill. If you’re not good enough to get the forehead just the head will get you a 2 shot kill
- you have to lead a moving target at longer distances
- use the pistol if they are close, it is easier to aim, 2 shots with the pistol in the forehead will kill
- if there is no radar, or if your enemy has an idea where you are NEVER stop moving. A moving target is a lot harder to hit, even when you are shooting keep moving, it may be harder to aim but it is easier for you to hit them then them to hit you if you are moving.
Some More Tips : –
- It is not easy to come in "Halo 3 – ODST" to the coveted "Recon Armor" too. If you want to slip over the arms must be a total of seven successes – four of them reached in the original "Halo 3".
- You want to "Halo 3 – ODST" with the "Recon Armor" going into battle? For this it is necessary to reach seven successes: four in the multiplayer of "Halo 3" and three "Halo 3 – ODST ‘. Only then will you get a code to download the armor of Bungie.net.
- Vidmaster Challenge: Classic (25) Finish any level on Legendary solo, thrown on LIVE, with no shots fired or grenades.
- Vidmaster Challenge: de’ja `Vu (25) Complete Highway on 4-player Legendary LIVE co-op, with Iron, and no ‘Hog or Scorpion.
- Vidmaster Challenge: Endure (25) In Firefight, on any mission, pass the 4th set on 4-player Heroic LIVE co-op.
- Wraith Killer (5) Kill all Wraiths Uplift in reserve.
- Vidmaster Challenge: Annual – Quit "Halo 3" with 4-player Legendary LIVE Koop, with Iron, and everyone in Ghosts.
- Vidmaster Challenge: Lightswitch – Earn the rank of Lieutenant in any playlist in the new EXP progression system.
- Vidmaster Challenge: 7 on 7 – to enter into a ranking or "social playlist" with 7 EXP on the seventh of the month.
- Vidmaster Challenge: Brainpan – Find all the hidden skulls on the "Mythic" maps.
Miscellaneous Tips : –
- The cover plays in virtually all tactical shooters a big role, they survived without it regularly for long. But is not any cover equally well. You must always pay attention to whether your complete fighter is hidden, it may not for example, the header above. There are also games in which coverage can be destroyed. A wooden wall is broken faster than a concrete wall. The balance between you nowhere in complete safety. When your enemies are at a higher level, you hardly protect low coverage’s. Looks better in such cases high coverage’s, where you can miss the mark on the side. It is also advisable to always keep a cover to take evasive action in the eye. For example, you fly a grenade at his feet, you can quickly at this sprint.
- Opponents can be protected in a variety of ways to hunt from their cover. Are you alone, offer themselves grenades, but the body shots at the enemies that are just – for whatever reason not protected -. Sometimes assaults are the best choice. But take a strong weapon, but no explosives, run towards the enemy cover and blast the opponents. Preferably, you should use for this purpose shotguns. Fits but that you can fall in this action is no enemy in the back. Do you play a multiplayer game, you can have one or more players enter the barrage in order to pin down the enemy. Begins with the bursts of fire, but staggered, so that you do not all have to reload the same time. For barrage guns are highly recommended because it is the only true automatic fire control (with the 30-round magazine in an assault rifle is so rapid-fire) is a matter for itself.
- In solo play, but especially in multiplayer games your position is regularly critical. Ensures that you always have got a retreat, so let’s not push you into a corner. Preference increases, since this simplifies the throwing of grenades and gives you a better overview, but always remember that you must give something down! Even if the enemy is before you, always take care that nobody comes to you in the back. In turn, this also means that you should try to regularly myself. Let a few friends to distract the enemy, stalking you, then around the enemy and falls on his back.
- Do not take the weapons that make the strongest impression, but that you can use best. Try around a bit and then take the pistols and rifles into the fight, with whom you are most deadly. Are you traveling on the team, watch out for a balanced weapons screen. A player with a gun is enough assault rifles should always be "well represented", as they lend themselves to almost any situation. Shotguns are recommended only for fighting at close quarters and in buildings. If possible, give you a sniper coverage. Do you have the opportunity, then saves it with another player. Are you traveling in close formation that comes with the shotgun always at the first position. He shoots), otherwise his comrades (scattering effect!
- Do you play in a multiplayer game a sniper, shoots only when the probability of killing your enemy is high. Otherwise, give your price only your position. Whether you should periodically change them depends on how much movement there is an enemy in the area. It would be a silly, you would have seen here, as you just looking for a new hiding place. Snipers can in fact catch a glimpse of wonderful information about the enemy and help their comrades so they do not have to fight with more active.