- Developer: Electronic Arts Canada
- Publisher: Electronic Arts Inc.
- Genre: Sports
- Release Date: 4/27/2010
- Console: Xbox 360
- Price: $59.99
- Game Rating: E (Everyone)
- Players: 1-4
- Players Co-op: 1-4
- Multiplayer Versus
- In-game Dolby Digital
- HDTV 1080p
- Hard Drive Required
- Storage Device
- Players: 2-8
- Content Downloads
- Voice Messaging
- Voice Support
FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010 was put on sale late last month for Xbox 360 and PlayStation 3. Criticism and users agree that Electronic Arts has been the batteries and has substantially improved its simulator football FIFA 10 this season to adapt it to the finals. One of the most striking points that are highlighted in this FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010 is the celebration of the goals.
EA SPORTS celebrates the single largest sporting event on the planet with the only official and exclusively licensed videogame of the event in 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa. Experience all the emotion and passion of the world’s fiercest national rivalries as you live the dream of competing against fans from around the world for the 2010 FIFA World Cup. Take on the challenge of leading your home nation from qualification right through to a virtual re-creation of the FIFA World Cup Final and feel what it is like to score the goal that lifts a nation. For the first time ever, play out the 2010 FIFA World Cup in a full and authentic online tournament mode.
Carry the hopes and dreams of your favorite nation into battle against fans from rival countries. Compete under the same conditions your real-world heroes will face in South Africa, from the group stage through the knockout rounds to the chance to be crowned 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa champion. For fans of nations that failed to qualify for South Africa this is the chance to replay and re-write history. Plus, earn individual and team points to prove your nation is the best in Battle of the Nations.
- Win the 2010 FIFA World Cup: Compete as one of 199 teams from qualification right through to a virtual reproduction of the 2010 FIFA World Cup Final. Play in any of the 10 official stadiums that come to life with the pageantry and festivity of the 2010 FIFA World Cup.
- 2010 FIFA World Cup online: Play in the first-ever full and authentic 2010 FIFA World Cup online tournament. Compete as your favorite country against rivals in the group stage through the knockout rounds to be crowned 2010 FIFA World Cup champion. Navigate the globe to locate top countries and opponents among all 199 participating nations.
- Spectacular presentation: 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa comes to life in spectacular fashion with all the emotion and pageantry of the official tournament, including all 10 official licensed stadiums. Experience confetti cannons, streamers, giant banners, seat cards, flags, and fireworks as if you were in South Africa.
- Battle of the Nations: Represent your country in the 2010 FIFA World Cup online tournament against your rivals to win global supremacy. Earn individual and team points and prove your nation is the best. Every performance is rated, recorded and uploaded and your ratings all count towards player and nation leaderboards.
- Home and away tactics: The CPU mimics international football by creating strategic, defensive formations for weaker teams playing away from home. Plus, weaker teams raise their level of play on their home pitch.
- Altitude effects: Less air resistance at altitude means the ball travels faster and further. Plus, the players noticeably fatigue faster and their stamina is challenged while playing in cities at higher elevations versus sea level.
- Authentic stadiums: Compete in all 10 official stadiums of the 2010 FIFA World Cup South Africa.
The global game has no big changes from FIFA 10, and those who have are more "atmospheric" than anything else. But what we have tried for hours with a version of the game simulation shows that EA continues to improve its football games, and will be a highly recommended purchase for those fans of football games, which you have not bought and one that excited after the glorious victory of Spain in South Africa, or disappointed by the elimination in eighths to Brazil and Portugal, want to repeat or rewrite history. Apart from the coaches, no doubt the most remarkable detail is also inserted close-ups of fans in the bleachers painted with the colors of their teams, while the kinematics of the players have a more personal touch, more passionate, both the goal celebrations as in the protests. And the atmosphere of the stadium is much higher now, from singing to the shower of colored paper before each game, always preceded by a festive cinematic sequence, full of color, like the whole game and indeed the whole competition "real "from the official mascot to the logo.
There are two ways to view the FIFA World Cup South Africa 2010. The first is as an appetizer for what will be FIFA 11, so we will be watching to see what course to take the boys from EA in the face of his next installment of FIFA. The other is as an attempt to move closer to World Cup home with attention to detail a product that tries to capture everything that should be a World Cup. In both cases, if you are a follower of the saga, or just a football fan, it pays to be attentive to the development. The game will be released on April 30, enough time before the World Cup to get warmed up.
Hopefully this time we do not fall back into that old joke "What does Spain after winning the World Cup? Hide the console. More than just a clone of FIFA 10, FIFA World Cup provides superior playability based on the show. Our solution for the PlayStation 3 and Xbox 360 will offer to discover the new celebrations, improved dribbling, everything will be put in place to offer you the good game we propose here some manipulations that will allow you to shine on the field.
Note: All operations are proposed in this solution with the configuration "classic" and a player facing the goal, as in the arena.
You can imagine already piercing the best defenses with mind-blowing technical gestures. Do not worry, with a lot of practice, it will happen. But before we get there, we must master the basics already. For mine there, a good pass or a good kick will open all the way to both goals.
- Off and Pivot L1 (LB) without direction
- Stop the ball: R2 (RT) without direction
- Accelerate: R2 (RT) + direction
- Dribble-slow: L2 (LT) + direction
- Dribbling: Fast-L2 (LT) + R2 (RT)
- Control / Deviation: Stick Right + direction
Note: Remember to play on the judgments of races. Most of the time, your opponent will not guess the next move.
This type of passes are really important in the game. If you have a striker in an advanced position and ready for a race to the area, you should use this opportunity because they often end up in goal. When you have possession in the midfield area, you have to pay attention to radar and locate one of your men who is ahead in the line of attack. Then you press the button corresponding to the goalkeeper’s outstretched as well as player’s career followed down the long pass button. You will see the midfielder (O defender depending on who has the ball at the time) throwing the ball through the air along the front field and that you may already have slipped to achieve it. Any time you are pressing the second button (the long pass) define the length proportionally traveled by the ball on the pass, so if you spend the forces hurled the ball straight at the goalkeeper.
The Short Pass is the another way to score an easy goal. If you have on your computer with a classical structure of a 4-4-2 formation, you have to have two strikers ready to get to the ball when midfielder on the right or left to give them a pass into the area. If you have the option of short passes in manual mode activated, you can vary the scope of the pass down through the longer (or not) of the short pass button, reaching the front that is closer or farther away depending on your preferences in that time. After you pass the ball, just continue to press the shutter button while the ball reaches the other player and you can use the arrow shot to put it in the back of the net below.
This tends to be what we used to achieve more scoring. Holding the button that controls the porter down to charge the shot will end up making a shot that put the ball in front in the absence of a shot just placing it in the goal nets. Also, if you realize that at one point there is no defenders on the pass line or the front zone (Sometimes trying to surprise the front leaving behind a free hotline between the midfield and the striker pin career) because at that time will come the chance to try a pass, but this time we recommend you go under. These passes will travel the distance low flush of grass without rising too, avoiding the defender. To achieve this type of pass, you must press the button twice quickly pass over instead of keeping dates pressing for a normal pass. The midfielder delivered a low pass to the front and all you have to do is press the shutter button after the ball has come to your player.
- Short-Pass: Management + Cross (A) (briefly)
- Long-Pass: Management + Cross (A) (length)
- Pass-lobed / transversal direction + Square (X)
- Pass-depth: Management + Triangle (Y)
- Deep-lobed Pass: Management + L1 (LB) + Triangle (Y)
- One-Two: Management + L1 (LB) + Cross (A) and Cross (A) or Triangle (Y) to put the ball
- Feint-Password: Square (X) and Cross (A) + direction
- Feint-Password 2: Hold R1 (RB)
Note: Remember to create a gap in the race triggered a partner. To perform this action press L1 (LB).
- Centre: Management + Square (X)
- Centre-half-height: Management + Square (X) x2
- Centre at ground level: Management + Square (X) x3
- Now Centre: Management + L1 (LB) + Square (X)
- Now Central Mid-height: Management + L1 (LB) + Square (X) x2
- Centre immediately at ground level: Management + L1 (LB) + Square (X) x3
Note: To learn how high the center achieve, learn to know the qualities of your attackers. Whether they are gifted or have the head of the instant replay.
- In-feet: Management + Cross (A)
- Long: Branch Square + (X)
- Short-hand (in the direction of the pitcher): Management + Triangle (Y)
Note: Press L1 (LB) to take control of the receiver and use the opportunity to differentiate yourself.
- Dry-Line: Management + Cross (A) (maintain)
- Pressing a teammate nearby: Round (B) (hold)
- Close-Defense: L2 (LT)
- Tackle-slipped: Direction + Square (X)
- Tackle-standing: Cross (A)
- Change player: L1 (LB)
Note: Keep the pressure on the opponent by pressing L2 (LT). This action will slow the attack. A good way to let your teammate’s time to replace.
- Short-Pass: Management + Cross (A) or Triangle (Y)
- Central Air: Management + Square (X) (R1 (RB) for more effect)
- Coiled-Shooting: Management + R1 (RB) + Round (B) (Left Stick for effect)
- Shooting-strength: Management + L1 (LB) + Round (B)
- Make out a player from the wall: Cross (A)
- The wall: Triangle (Y)
- Move the wall: L2 (LT) or R2 (RT)
Note: In defense, you can make an outfielder out of the wall holding the button Cross (A) button.
The way you face the shots will also determine if it will end between the networks or not. The porter is pretty good in the game mode called "legendary", but not unbeatable, so if you follow our instructions will soon be able to mark quite easily. Shoot from afar, from an ideal position is not the best way we’re going to have to be able to beat the goal, although it might end up scoring the odd goal, the goal of the game is not always play "nice." Instead we recommend as most effective strategy for short game shots from less distance.
You have to keep the button pressed for the goalkeeper and then press the shutter button to execute a shot very subtle. The front (or whoever the attacker with you arrive) will hit the ball with the inside of your boot if the second button down as you’ve dropped rapidly. It will be a very complicated shot to the goalkeeper, if you press the shutter button (While these pressing the intercom button) a little more time, the player will raise the ball a little more ground level the playing field. This shot, if properly implemented and directed towards the far post on your position while the goalie is covering the post logically closer to you, take a journey with purpose and enter the square.
This is one of the most successful ways to get as many because of its moderate difficulty and work involved. It is important that you have in mind what we said above you have in mind and play preferences of each of the players (in this case front), as it will only be able to make plays as you have described if are playing in the correct position. A good trick to know who will be able to do and in what position is testing these moves in training before they are implemented in the field of play (Especially in multiplayer games), it can mean the difference between success more resounding louder or failure.
- Air: Direction + Square (X)
- Half-height: Management + Square (X) x2
- In-ground level: Management + Square (X) x3
- At Reims-L2 (LT) to call a player and Cross (A) to move
Note: The point of departure of corners is always the same, go through the training ground for learning to handle the power of strikes and your teammate’s reactions on the surface.
- Shooting at ground level: Management + Round (B) (briefly)
- Archery-strength: Round Management + (B)
- Shooting-finesse / Flat Foot: Management + R1 (RB) + Round (B)
- Lob: Management + L1 (LB) + Round (B)
- Feint-strike: Stick Left + Circle (B) (or Square (X)) and Cross (A)
Note: The best scorers score easily with both feet. But to maximize your chances of purpose, learn to shoot with the very foot of your players.
The penalty kicks
- Normal Shot: Round (B)
- Flat-foot: R1 (RB) + Round (B)
- Bullet-toe (Panenka): L1 (LB) + Round (B)
- Delay: Square (X) for the momentum
Note 1: To maximize your chances of success your shot, press the Square button (X) when the gauge field is in the green.
Note 2: To better understand how the new penalty, go to the drive shot on goal press L2 (LT) to reveal a pattern.
Some technical moves only serve to make the show while others can really make a difference on the ground. This mini-guide offers a mix of both. But all these actions are not within reach of all players and depend on the number of stars of the player. Those who have five can all afford.
Body Feint : Hold the Left Trigger button briefly and tilt the Control Stick Right to left or right for a fake body in the desired direction. Ideal for stress a human opponent.
- L2 (LT) + Left or Right (briefly – Right Stick)
Overshoot leg :This gesture is a classic basic to induce defense error. Hold the Left Trigger and draw a quarter circle from the top to the left or right.
- L2 (LT) + Up, Diag. Top-Left, Left, or Top, Diag. Top-Right, Right (Right Stick)
Rake : Hold the Left Trigger and Right Stick the long bow to the right or left to rake in the desired direction. Quick Tip: place just after acceleration.
- L2 (LT) + Left or Right (length – Stick Right)
Classic Crochet : In racing, tilt the right stick in any direction to make a long hook. Be warned that doing so, the player pushes the ball far enough, which increases the risk of having it taken.
- Stick Right
Change direction : When racing, hold Left Trigger, Right tilt the Control Stick forward, then left or right. This gesture also works after overtaking leg: Right to tilt the Control Stick left or right after the first feint.
- L2 (LT) + Up then Left or Right with the Right Stick.
Classic Juggling : This gesture is stationary. Left Trigger button, repeatedly press R1 to start tinkering. This allows juggles chain on fine technical. But you will never hardly ever put them in games.
- L2 (LT) + R1 (RB) continuously
Rake back : At the stop sign, Left Trigger button, tilt the Left Stick back to rake fast. You can string with a race to the front or sides to destabilize a defender.
Heel for oneself : Make a back-heel to the front followed by a small acceleration Left holding the trigger and tilt the right stick up, then down. Enough to speed static defenses.
- L2 (LT) + Up, Down (Right Stick)
Leap frog : Only feasible stationary, this gesture can, with good timing, to avoid a slide tackle and you can string together a hit behind. Hold the Left Trigger and Right click on the Control Stick to elevate you with the ball between the legs.
- L2 (LT) + R3 (Right Stick)
Lift the ball : Hold the Left Trigger down and bow three times the right stick forward to prick your balloon, either to avoid a tackle or prepare a powerful shot.
- L2 (LT) + Up, Up, Up (Right Stick)
Feint rake : The move is feasible to stop with a technical player. Left Trigger button, tilt the right stick right or left, then in the opposite direction before the end of the rake.
- L2 (LT) + Left and Right and Left or Right with the Right Stick
Heel hook : Or the inside of the heel is in the race with a good technician. Left Trigger button, tilt the Control Stick Right 2 times diagonally back toward the left (or right). Convenient to clear your vis-à-vis.
- L2 (LT) + Diag. Lower Left, Diag. Lower Left, or Diag. Bottom-Right, Diag. Lower Right (Right Stick – race)
For recovery : During a player plays with technical Left Trigger button, hold the Left Stick up. You only need to press the fire button to execute a volley.
- Juggling Stick Left and then up.
Roulette : To make this little gesture that Zidane brilliantly realized, Left Trigger button, with the Right Stick, draw an almost complete circle clockwise or counterclockwise depending on the direction you want to take next.
- L2 (LT) + Down, Diag. Bottom-Right, Right, Diag. Top-Right, Up, Diag. Top-Left, Left or Down, Diag. Bottom-Left, Left, Diag. Top-Left, Up,
- Diag. Top-Right, Right (Right Stick)
Pendulum : At idle, during a jungle, while maintaining the Left Stick down, describe a complete circle with the Right Stick from the bottom. Your leg will be a complete revolution around the ball. Class but useless in the match seriously.
- At idle, L2 (LT) + R1 (RB), then down Stick Left + Down, Diag. Bottom-Left, Left, Diag. Top-Left, Up, Diag. Top-Right, Right, Diag.
- Bottom-Right, Bottom (Right Stick)
Coup du foulard : This movement can leave behind his rival is also known from Hocus Pocus. At the stop sign, Left Trigger down, make a quarter circle to the left followed by a half-circle to the right.
- At idle, L2 (LT) + Down, Diag. Bottom-Left, Left, then Left, Diag. Lower Left, Down, Diag. Bottom-Right, Right (Right Stick)
Feint shot headscarf : This feint ultimate application requires an excellent technician training. But its effects are worth it. Press the fire button or deep pass. While the power gauge fills up, press the button now passes the Left Stick down.
- L2 (LT) + Round (B) or Square (X) and Cross (A) + Left Stick Down
Cat’s Paw : Or touches the ground. This action occurs at the cat off with a good technician. Left Trigger button, tilt the Control Stick right two times diagonally back toward the right (or left rear) to turn around freely with the ball.
- L2 (LT) + Diag. Lower Left, Diag. Lower Left, or Diag. Bottom-Right, Diag. Lower Right (Right Stick)
Juggling Shoulder : At the stop sign with a technical player, for jungles, tilt the left stick forward to lift the ball and while holding down the Left Stick, press 3 times quickly on the Right Stick.
- During Juggling, Up (left stick), L3 (hold) and 3x R3 (Right Stick)
Feint rake back : Effective against players who anticipate your actions at the stop Left Trigger down, make a quarter circle from the bottom to the left (or right), then a half-circle from left to right through the bottom (or vice versa) very quickly.
- L2 (LT) + Down, Diag. Bottom-Left, Left, then Left, Diag. Lower Left, Down, Diag. Bottom-Right, Right, or Down, Diag. Bottom-Right, Right and Right, Diag. Bottom-Right, Down, Diag. Bottom-Left, Left (Left Stick)
Dribble rainbow : This little dribble can hurt the ego of your opponent, especially if you manage to lob the keeper. With a technical player, hold down the Left Trigger and tilt the Control Stick Right back, then 2 times forward.
- L2 (LT) + Down, Up, Up (Right Stick)
Coup du sombrero : AAt the stop sign, Left Trigger button, point the right stick up twice, and once down. This gesture occurs rather back to the opponent. As the ball passes over his head, work around it. Behind, you can even imprison a shooting resumed.
- L2 (LT) + Up, Up, Down (Right Stick)
Sombrero AC : Less class, but faster and more efficient to stop, get juggling (Left Trigger + R1) and your first juggle, hold the opposite direction of your player with the Left Stick.
- At idle, L2 (LT) + R1 (RB) and Netherlands (Left Stick)
Pigeon wing : To achieve this, it is a player technique and timing. Left Trigger button, tilt the right stick backwards, then forwards. Mark a slight pause and tilt it forward again.
- L2 (LT) Low, High, and High (Right Stick)
Triple contact : This gesture only achievable with fine technicians will give your opponent dizzy if you make good use. Left Trigger button, describe a quarter circle to the right, then a half circle to the left with the Right Stick.
- L2 (LT) + Down, Diag. Bottom-Right, Right and Right, Diag. Bottom-Right, Down, Diag. Bottom-Left, Left (Right Stick)
Comma : Always a good technician, but now the Left Trigger down, make a half circle to the left with the Right Stick. This should allow the defender on the floor.
- L2 (LT) + Right, Diag. Bottom-Right, Down, Diag. Bottom-Left, Left (Right Stick)
Flip Flap in the air : Flip Flap is another name for the comma. Awesome in the air, it is useful to stress defenses. During Juggling, Left Trigger button, tilt the Control Stick Right briefly to the right and left briefly.
- At idle, L2 (LT) + R1 (RB), then Right, Left
It is fine to master some technical moves. However, they do not necessarily enough to make a difference. Better to combine them, just to add confusion in the opposing defense. Here are some fairly easy to achieve. During exercising, you can even make your own and thus vary the pleasures.
Feint and body acceleration : For an easy combination of the reach of a lot of players, it’s crazy as the opponent is caught. Left Trigger button, quickly tilt the Control Stick Right to left or right, then tilt the Control Stick Left diagonally forward to left or front right.
- L2 (LT) + Left or Right (briefly – Right Stick) and Diag. Bottom-Left or Diag. Lower Right
Double leg overtaking : In short, a simple and efficient. Left Trigger button, with the Right Stick, run a quarter circle to the left from the top and chain with another quarter of a circle to the right from the top.
- L2 (LT) + Up, Diag. Top-Left, Left and Top, Diag. Top-Right, Right (Right Stick)
Rake and heel : Ideal for work around a defender bit faster. With a technician at full speed, hold Left Trigger, made a rake to the right or left (Right Stick maintained), then tilt the Control Stick Right up until the end of the rake.
- L2 (LT) + Left or Right (hold briefly) and then top with the Right Stick.
Feint and heel strike : Recognized as mystifying defense. Press Round (or Square). While charging the power meter, press Cross to cancel the strike (or center) and then holding down the Left Trigger, Right tilt the stick up then down.
- Stick Left + Circle (B) (or Square (X)) and L2 (LT) + High Low (Right Stick)
Feint shooting and change of direction on the sides : Very convenient to cause a shift of the attacker. While charging the power meter, press q to cancel the strike (or center) and then holding down the Left Trigger, Right tilt the stick up and to the left or right.
- Stick Left + Circle (B) (or Square (X)) and L2 (LT) + Up, then Left or Right (Right Stick)
Overshoot legs, feint left and right starting : More to say and difficult to achieve. Left Trigger button, with the Right Stick, run a quadrant of the right up top and another to the right.
- L2 (LT) + Left, Diag. Top-Left, Top and Top, Diag. Top-Left, Left
POSITION AND CONTROL FOR PLAYERS
- Goalkeeper : Man who saves goal for you.
- Left Back : Left Sided Defender.
- Left Wing Back : Left Side Attacker.
- Center Back : Heart of Defense.
- Right Back : Right Sided Defender.
- RightWing Back : Right side Attacker.
- Left Winger : Plays at left-back. Also a Midfield player.
- Center Midfielder : Directs team on the ground.
- Center Defensive Midfielder : Stays Behind Half way line.
- Center Attacking Midfielder : Attacker.
- Right Winger : Side Attacker at important position.
- Left Forward : Front of Left Winger.
- Center Forward : Play role in defense.
- Right Forward : Front of Right Winger.
- Striker : Man who scores goal.
GAME MODES :
- Kick Off : Here you have to choose 2 teams and then play a match.
- 2010 FIFA World Cup : You are now in tournament. The main event gameplay. You have to pass on all the qualification process properly. Yourteams must be customized properly. You will fight against the firing Spain and Brazil.
- Captain Your Country : In this you can take control of your team and play for World Cup. You can become the captain of your team and play hard tosave your nations prestige. There are more tougher challenges waiting for you.
- Story of Qualifying : The game scenario which offers you to checkback your qualifying moments. There are very hard objectives here which you have to achive to gain better points.
- Online FIFA World Cup : You know that.. The online multiplayer version of the biggest event. Battle with world teams here.
- Xbox Live : This is the fastest way to enter the online game where you are in direct battle with the world teams.
- Penalty Shootout : This is the best place for beginners to learn some good kicks.
- Training Ground : A ground for your development. You can take the goalkeeper here 1 on 1 and beat him up.
LIST OF TROPHIES
- Phase 1 star hens : Finish the group stage of the CM 2010 FIFA online with a team 0.5 or 1 star.
- Phase 2 star hens : Finish the group stage of the CM of the FIFA online with a team 1.5 or 2 stars.
- Stage 3 star hens : Finish the group stage of the CM of the FIFA online with a team 2.5 or 3 stars.
- Collective Agreement : Winning the World Cup FIFA online with a team 2.5 or 3 stars.
- A dream come true : Skip the group stage of World Cup FIFA online with a team 3 stars max.
- Hospitality and victories : As a master profile, described South Africa in the 8th finals of the CM 2010 FIFA.
- It will mark more, that’s all : As a master profile, taking more than 14 goals in finals and win the CM (Semi-pro or +).
- Clean sheets : As a master profile, access the eighth-finals without conceding a goal (Semi-pro or +).
- Defend, defend, defend : Winning the World Cup FIFA 2010 scoring 11 goals or less (master profile).
- Second visit, first goal : Qualif. and marks in CM with 1 eq. Non neophyte but never scored in CM (master profile).
- Qualifying Europe : As a master profile, a European team to qualify World Cup 2010 FIFA.
- Qualifying Asia : As a master profile, described an Asian team at the FIFA World Cup 2010.
- Oceania Qualifying : As a master profile, qualify a team from Oceania for World Cup 2010 FIFA.
- CONCACAF Qualifying : As a master profile, qualify a team CONCACAF World Cup 2010 FIFA.
- Qualifying South America : As a master profile, a call eq. South American World Cup FIFA 2010.
- Qualifying Africa : As a master profile, an African team to qualify World Cup 2010 FIFA.
- Select a team : Being promoted to the first team and play a game mode Become captain.
- Successful cooperation : The 4 player co-op must obtain a score of at least 7 in a match Become captain.
- Training penalty kicks : Transform at least five penalty kicks in training session on penalties
- Captain : Become a team captain and first play a game in a campaign Become captain.
- Solid performance : Get an average score of 8 at the end of a campaign Become captain.
- Solid at the back : Get a score of at least 8 game as defender mode Become captain.
- Hats off : Become master mode, perform at least two hits hat-finals (record).
- Final of the 2006 FIFA CM : France beat Italy in trouble with the semi-pro at least.
- Final of the 2002 FIFA CM : Germany beat Brazil in the Semi-Pro difficulty at least.
- Finals of the 1998 FIFA CM : Brazil beat France in trouble with the semi-pro at least.
- Challenger choice : Winning the World Cup FIFA 2010 online with a team 1.5 or 2 stars.
- Group stage unbeaten : Winning three games of the group and go to the eighth finals of the FIFA World Cup online.
- First choice of coach : Play a game with a virtual Pro is the number one team captain Become mode.
- Master : Finish a campaign Become captain with one of the players rewarded at the end of competition.
- Fair Play : Playing in an entire season without being expelled Become captain.
- King of the CM 2010 FIFA : Beat the 32 teams qualified for the FIFA World Cup 2010.
- Scoring flash : Marked in less than 90 seconds to beat the record of fastest goal in the final phase of CM.
- Against all odds : Winning the World Cup FIFA 2010 online with a team 0.5 or 1 star.
- Victory! : Winning the World Cup FIFA Become a campaign captain.
- Winner of World Cup : As a master profile, win the 2010 FIFA CM during the CM 2010 FIFA.
- World Champion : Unlock all the game trophies
Ultimate festive event in world football, World Cup 2010 FIFA wants the show to celebrate. Between homage, humiliation or just do the show, here are the required action to please the audience and enjoy yourself in passing.
- Ear-derived : Triangle (Y)
- Suck-thumb : Square (X)
- An arm-raised : Round (B)
- Soft-cuff : Cross (A)
- Major plane : R3
- Send-kisses : Top and Bottom (hold) with the Right Stick
- Double-arm movement : Top and Bottom (hold) with the Right Stick
- Chuuuuuuut : Right (hold) with the Right Stick
- "You hear me? : Left (hold) with the Right Stick
- The two-arm lowered : Netherlands (hold) with the Right Stick
- Finger-pointing skyward : High (maintain) with the Right Stick
- Make-pumps : Right and Left (hold) with the Right Stick
- Go! (To the public) : Left and Right (hold) with the Right Stick
- Make windmill : Lower, Diag. Bottom-Left, Left, Diag. Top-Left, Up, Diag. Top-Right, Right, Diag. Bottom-Right, Down with the Right Stick
Tip: You can repeat as many times as you want to celebration races.
- Blow-up arms : L1 (LB) (hold), then Round (B)
- A knee-pump : L1 (LB) (hold), then Square (X)
- Kneeling-survey : L1 (LB) (maintain) and Cross (A)
- Raise arms toward the audience : L1 (LB) (hold) and Triangle (Y)
- R1 (RB) (hold), then Down, Diag. Bottom-Left, Left, Diag. Top-Left, Up, Diag. Top-Right, Right, Diag. Bottom-Right, Down and Down, Diag.
- Bottom-Right, Right, Diag. Top-Right, Up, Diag. Top-Left, Left, Diag. Lower Left, Down with the Right Stick, then Cross (A) approval
- R1 (RB) (hold), then Down, Diag. Bottom-Right, Right, Diag. Top-Right, Up, Diag. Top-Left, Left, Diag. Lower Left, Down and Down, Diag.
- Bottom-Left, Left, Diag. Top-Left, Up, Diag. Top-Right, Right, Diag. Bottom-Right, Down with the Right Stick, then Cross (A) approval
- R1 (RB), and Low High Low Stick with the law, and Cross (A) to receive
- Slip-on knees : R1 (RB) + R3
- Slip-on chest : L1 (LB) Low and High (maintain) with the Right Stick
- Triple-pump : L1 (LB) + Left, Diag. Lower Left, Down, Diag. Bottom-Right, Right
- Arc : L1 (LB) + Up Down (hold) with the Right Stick
- Roll-forward and pump : L1 (LB) + Down, Diag. Bottom-Left, Left, Diag. Top-Left, Up, Diag. Top-Right, Right, Diag. Bottom-Right, Down with the Right Stick
- Jump and punch : L1 (LB) + R3
- Wheel : L2 (LT) + Down, Diag. Bottom-Left, Left, Diag. Top-Left, Up, Diag. Top-Right, Right, Diag. Bottom-Right, Down with the Right Stick
- Robot : L2 (LT) + R3
- Pointing : L2 (LT) Low High Low Stick with the Right
- Salto-front : L2 (LT) + Up Top with the Right Stick
- Urge the crowd : L2 (LT) + Top Top Top with the Right Stick
- On your knees, sorry : L2 (LT) + Up + R3 with the Right Stick
- Kneeling : L1 (LB) + Up + R3 with the Right Stick
- Roll-forward, sitting : L1 (LB) + Right (hold) with the Right Stick
- "I hear it! : L2 (LT) + Down, Diag. Bottom-Right, Right, Diag. Top-Right, Top and Back (hold) with the Right Stick
- On a knee : L2 (LT) + Down (hold) with the Right Stick
- Double backflip : L1 (LB) + Left Right (hold) with the Right Stick
- Swing Golf : L1 (LB) Left + Right (hold) with the Right Stick
- Header disarticulated : L1 (LB) + Left (hold) with the Right Stick
- The peacock : L1 (LB) + Up (hold) with the Right Stick
- Karate : L1 (LB) + Down (hold) with the Right Stick
Tip: If the celebration of the goal does not interest you, press L1 (LB) and R1 (RB) to interrupt.
- Salto-back : R2 (RT) + Left Stick Back with the Right
- Several backloops : L2 (LT) + Down, Diag. Bottom-Right, Right, Diag. Top-Right, Up, Diag. Top-Left, Left, Diag. Lower Left, Down with the Right Stick
- Ver back : R2 (RT) + Down, Diag. Bottom-Right, Right, Diag. Top-Right, Up, Diag. Top-Left, Left, Diag. Lower Left, Down with the Right Stick
- Turn and fall : L2 (LT) + Down, Diag. Bottom-Left, Left, Diag. Top-Left, Up, Diag. Top-Right, Right, Diag. Bottom-Right, Down with the Right Stick
- Dance 1 : R2 (RT) + Down, Down with the Right Stick
- Dance 2 : R2 (RT) + Down, Up with the Right Stick
- Dance 3 : R2 (RT) + Down, Left, Right Stick with
- Dance 4 : R2 (RT) + Down, Right with the Right Stick
- 5-Dance : R2 (RT) + R3 with the Right Stick
- Break : R2 (RT) + Right, Up with the Right Stick
- Stronger : R2 (RT) + Right, Down with the Right Stick
- Pardon? : R2 (RT) + Left, Left, Right Stick with
- Race-squatting : R2 (RT) + Left, Right with the Right Stick
- Flip-walking : R2 (RT) + Square with the Right Stick
- Balance : R2 (RT) + Left, Down with the Right Stick
- Prayer to knees : R2 (RT) + Up, Right with the Right Stick
- Key : R2 (RT) + Up, Left, Right Stick with
- Several bows : R2 (RT) + Up, Down with the Right Stick
- Salto-front : R2 (RT) + Up, Up with the Right Stick
- Boxing : R2 (RT) + Right, Right with the Right Stick
- Baby : R2 (RT) + Right, Left, Right Stick with
- On your knees, face in hands : L2 (LT) + Down, Up (hold) with the Right Stick
- Dance : L2 (LT) + R1 (RB)
- The fall : L2 (LT) + Left (hold) with the Right Stick
- Wheel and-roll : L2 (LT) + Right (hold) with the Right Stick
- Who am I? : R2 (RT) + Triangle (Y)
- Violinist : R2 (RT) + Round (B)
- The Archer : R2 (RT) + Cross (A)
- Moonwalk : L2 (LT) + Up (hold) with the Right Stick
Celebrations Coca-Cola :
- Diving-back : L2 (LT) + Triangle (Y)
- On-buttocks : L2 (LT) + Square (X)
- African Dance : L2 (LT) + Round (B)
- Crib : L2 (LT) + Cross (A)
- River Dance : R1 (RB) + Square (X)
- Skate : R1 (RB) + Cross (A)
- Slip-side : R1 (RB) + Triangle (Y)
- Do as the bird : R1 (RB) + Round (B)
Tip: Before you can realize these celebrations, it will unlock with codes provided by Coca Cola.
Cheat Codes :
To enter these codes must select My World Cup 2010, then go to Extras Unlockable EA and then once there click on enter code.
- New Equipment, Addidas Classic Ultimate 11 and 11 : WSBJPJYODFYQIIGK
- Celebration dance : KBRRWKUIRSTWUJQW
- Dying Fly Celebration : DVMNJPBTLHJZGECP
- River Dance Celebration : MIKAKPUMEEWNTQVE
- Rocking the Baby Celebration : GSIMLBHLFPUBFJY
- Celebration sliding side : VNDWDUDLMGRNHDNV
- Celebration skating : LHEHJZTPYYQDJQXB
- Flying Dive Celebration : DBQDUXQTRWTVXYDC
- Celebration Prancing Bird : TWVBIXYACAOLGOWO
Also, if you want to get no more and no less than 125 points bonus on Xbox 360, you must defeat all 32 teams qualified for the World Cup.
This is our favorite part, and one of the most colorful and spectacular. The truth is that making these really cool special moves, apart from how nice it can be also be very practical because we can let the opponents sitting on his ass wondering what just happened to them when the sailors. FIFA 10 has some of the more special moves so far it works exceptionally seen in a football game, but the names escape us in football jargon, some of them. Well … because the first thing will happen to the screen and pass control to change the key "trick modifier" (You have to keep in mind that you should place them close to the action keys such as shooting, passing, etc … .) Once inside the game and when you are near an opponent and want to make one of these special moves, you just have to press the button "trick modifier" and together with him you have to press the directional buttons quickly. Co different combinations of the directional buttons (eg left-left-right or left-front-right) perform different special moves.
Just be careful to perform them quickly and with the correct time down each move, if you succeed you will outrun the defender in a spectacular way. It is important to bear in mind that not all players can perform these movements, or at least not all. It all depends on your skill level of player (for example, people like Torres, Fabregas, Ronaldo and Nani are able to run some spectacular moves away from other players). If you have only one or two defenders in front of you defend the goal, one-time special motion may be the answer almost always ends in a situation of one-on-one against the goalkeeper (You can even try one of these special moves to bargain the concierge and going over).
The mentality of the team decides the way in which your team will be playing at all times. You can access this feature through the button for the mentality of the team while you’re at rest (Continued on screen controls and find out what the little button happy). "If the arrow is directed upwards, it means that your team has a mentality of attack at that time. With this mentality the players will run again, the defense will press harder and are organized for counter-attacks with greater agility.
If the arrow is pointing down, it means that your team has at that time a defensive mentality. Delay their positions more often adjust their positions and maintain more races contained foray into the penalty area. We suggest you to be practical and keep an offensive mindset until you can get a pair of goals, the rival will become harder after you’ve bookmarked and will be more vulnerable after having been, so this will be the time when should move to activate a defensive mentality and let things calm down for a while. Once you’ve seen the game returns to a normal channel, re-select the mode of attack and go ahead to get the odd new ball with both long (As we discussed earlier, these balls will be taken to be the strikers in career with a long pass and advanced) and counterattacks. Use the menu on game tactics to try to vary your style of play.
Protecting the ball is also a very useful tactic when you have no one to merge into the area and are waiting for one of your classmates come from behind. You have to press the race button and hold it without moving. In this way, your player will defend the position of the ball with his body from the defender approaches, and when you’re ready, just press the pass button in the direction in which you want to go run the pass. You is not good to protect the ball for too long, because the final defender to find ways to take your ball.
The staff is also marking a pretty good way to keep opponents in dry dock front and clear the danger area. You can access this option from thedisplay of "team management" (Address of the computer) before each game. It is only important to make sure not to select the wrong player and doone of your defenses is spent heels of boots running behind a midfielder who has safely at the time of possession. In doing so leave the way clear tothe front, which will have an open space to get to the goal so that just left a pass short or tall. To avoid this we can use the radar that is in thebottom of the screen, which will greatly assist us to be vigilant because this indicator we know when the opponent is about to run toward our goal,which of the players are free brand, etc … this will help when you want to launch big balloons to the front to assist the player in advance.
Finally, we can only tell you that, obviously, the practice is a key point to master the game. Invest some time in training, practice your skills andonly then you can move on to the pitch to do the best you know.
Graphically the game has progressed especially in the modeling of the players. One of the common complaints of the last FIFA were few differences between the bodies of the players, as well as animation, a detail that Pro Evolution Soccer had always shown special attention to detail, making certain players are very movies like their namesakes. This does not go that far "personal", but note much progress in this direction, with more differences between the bodies of the players and making that influence their animations. Messy is so small and leathery as in real life, the typical note midfield destroyer is clumsy, and athletic style player like Cristiano Ronaldo, one notes the characteristic shape to run.
The faces of the players have improved, both as primarily polygonal texture, and are more similar to their counterparts, an improvement that is always discussed in all football games, but this time stands out especially for the poor time difference between FIFA 10 and World Cup game. Finally, one can see better animations in certain movements, and improved lighting effects and reflection of light.
Playable noticeable changes gradually. As we mentioned in our first contact with the game in early February, there is an increased intensity in the race for the ball, and a more fluid contact between the one with the ball and they try to remove it. The ball control has improved if anything, more hints and subtleties to address the ball, while the shots have also been improved more, especially those that are from far away, losing the effect of remote howitzer, but not eliminating it altogether. Just as they have improved ball physics and animations of the players, the tactical behavior of the equipment remains excellent, without too many changes are observed regarding FIFA 10. Similarly, the interface to organize your computer, make changes and identify formations and positions, is exactly the same, except that there are identified as star players, so you still have problems with this aspect of FIFA will still be entirely convinced.
Moreover, as a game of football is excellent, and this is great news, because finally do justice to this competition with a great game official. With the improved system of FIFA 10, and that emotional touch that they tried to keep the April 30 football fans will have a very good choice with this game the World Cup, especially those you have not bought a football game seize the moment.