The Class 37 Diesel Locomotive RailWorks Add-on includes 4 new scenarios, 1 free roam, the Class 37 Mainline Diesel Locomotive in five liveries, and more.
About the Game
300 Class 37 Locomotives were built by English Electric between
1960-1965 and allocated to all regions of British Rail, with the
exception of the Southern. With so many operating for over 50 years, it
is no surprise that to give a true representation of this fantastic
machine, RailSimulator.com are releasing a section batch of examples
covering modifications found in later life. No less than five sub
classes of varying design are to be found within this pack.
The Class 37 Diesel Locomotive Railworks Add-on Includes:
Class 37 Mainline Diesel Locomotive in five liveries:
- British Rail Green – Centre Headcode
- British Rail Blue – Domino Headcode
- Railfreight Triple Grey Sectors
- Red – Plated doors
- Blue – Revised Headlights
Included freight Rolling Stock:
- OCA 2-Axle Open Wagon
- PCA 2-Axle Barrel Cement Tank
- PGA 2-Axle Stone Hopper
4 Scenarios + 1 Free Roam
are bringing a shipment of coal to Didcot Power Station from the
midlands. Complete this delivery then clear out some empty wagons.
- Starting at Acton, assemble a train of construction materials bound for Colnbrook.
charge of a Class 37 Express to Newcastle from York, just stopping at
Darlington on the way. You have arrival and departure times to adhere
Out of Tyne
- Starting at Dunston Staithes you need to assemble a freight train before passing through Tyne Yard and joining the mainline.
Hedborough North Free Roam
- To drive a train and explore the route, click on a named locomotive.
- OS: Windows XP / Vista
- Processor: 1.7 GHz or faster
- Memory: 512 MB RAM
- Graphics: 64 MB with Pixel Shader 2.0** (AGP PCIe only)
- DirectX®: Version 9.0c (Included)
- Hard Drive: 6 GB of free space
- Sound: Direct X 9.0c compatible