As in Apple’s iWeb 09, iWeb Valet gives you the power to add new
interactive widgets to your web pages. iWeb valet will only upload
files that have changed (or new files). This saves time, because you
will avoid, whenever you make a single change in iWeb, to re-upload the
entire site. There is also an option to remove the files in the
destination when correspondent file is not present in the source
directory, in order to save space in your web server, which will
provide more room for documents as your site expands.
Add many powerful widgets to your web pages, as clocks, site search
engines, auto-redirecting, days remaining fields, calendars, scrolling
texts, navigation menus, falling snow and much more.
- Personalize iWeb page titles by adding a prefix of you choice
- Add a favicon to your iWeb HTML pages
- Add a Hit Counter to your web pages (using Google Analytics, Statcounter or other similar web services).
- Fool spam bots by encoding all email address in your iWeb pages, so that the email couldn’t be picked up by these bots
Add META tags to provide more information about your webpages and
gain a top ranking on crawler-based search engines that support tags
Perform multiple ‘search and replace’ operations on all html files
contents at once; you can easily make changes of simple text chunks as
well as html tags and iWeb default naming conventions
- Encode special characters inside your web pages to solve some display anomaly in non-English texts
- Change the maximum size of all JPEG images of your site simultaneously and very quickly
- Apply a fixed compression ratio to all JPEG images of your iWeb site folder, to save space in your web server
- Add to your iWeb site folder other folders and files not managed by iWeb (favicon, programs, documents, etc.)
Preview your modified pages in a browser at any time; you don’t have
to upload it to a web server first. When you preview a page, all
absolute links, etc
- Work on a temporary copy of your site folder: use iweb valet with Dreamweaver or Golive local sites as well
- Backup/Restore functions to protect your iWeb sites files from accidental data loss.
Changes in version 2.3.5
- New Right Click Disabler widget
- Improved handling of folder names with accented characters in iDisk
- Improved speed in FTP directory listings
- Added progress indicator for FTP file transfer operations
- Fixed a Can’t Create Folder (Access Denied) error on transfers
Pricing and Availability:
iWeb Valet is available now (30 days fully functional free demo), Download iWeb Valet Demo.
Purchase: 19 Euro – 25.00 USD. It supports Mac OS X 10.4, 10.5, 10.6.