EA Mobile, a division of Electronic Arts Inc., today announced that five new apps are now available on the App StoreSM: On-the-go gamers can create harmony in Auditorium, save the princess in Dragon’s Lair, or be whoever they want to be in Surviving High School. Fans can also build a real estate empire in MONOPOLY and be the first to drop four in a row in CONNECT 4 with popular Hasbro-inspired games. Combined, these games show the breadth of experiences available through EA Mobile games on the iPhone and iPod touch.
“Once again EA Mobile capitalizes on the unique features of the iPhone and iPod touch,” said Travis Boatman, VP Worldwide Studios, EA Mobile. “Taking advantage of the WiFi and Bluetooth capabilities, both MONOPOLY and CONNECT 4 allow for a fun multiplayer experience. Surviving High School also takes In App Purchase to a new level allowing players to purchase additional episodes to extend their high school game experience.”
As fans of this unique, award-winning puzzle game know, Auditorium for the iPhone and iPod touch is all about the experience. The game is a tranquil yet tantalizing, puzzling but peaceful audio-visual experience on a mobile device. Key features include:
* Synchronize Sight and Sound – To play, guide a “Flow” of particles into audio containers. The objective? Create a harmonic convergence of color, light, and music. It’s a simply captivating challenge.
* Direct and Protect your “Flow” – Utilize intuitive touchscreen controls to attract, repel, or deflect your Flow. Avoid obstacles that can disrupt.
* Explore, Engage, Escape – Explore the game. Engage with the artful graphics and high-quality audio. Grasp Auditorium’s sophisticated simplicity. Strategize or relax; orchestrate your own little escape.
* Play, Replay and Master the Challenge – Play through five acts with up to seven levels in each. With several solutions to all 25 levels, Auditorium is richly enjoyable.
* Want to Keep the Harmony Going? – Purchase additional Movements for a great, low price from the in-game store. Each new Movement features more challenging Acts, new concepts, colors and themes.
For the first time ever, experience animation legend Don Bluth’s beautifully enhanced classic Dragon’s Lair on the iPhone and iPod touch. Rediscover the groundbreaking arcade game that became a cultural phenomenon. Key features include;
* A Past Worth Repeating – Become immersed in the visually stunning world of hand-drawn animation adapted from the original game. Prepare for an authentic arcade experience and an unforgettable adventure!
* A Classic Tale of Good vs. Evil – Play as valiant knight Dirk the Daring and attempt to accomplish the noble but precarious quest to rescue Princess Daphne from the lair of Singe, a fire-breathing dragon who lurks in the foreboding castle of an evil wizard.
* Challenges of a Primitive Kind – Battle through menacing forces and bizarre monsters including The Giddy Goons and The Lizard King. Forge through a maze of mysterious caverns and treacherous barriers, stopping at nothing to save the fair lady.
* You Control the Story- Use skills to safely navigate through medieval obstacles like the bone-crushing Boulder Trench and the flesh-searing Fire Room.
* Choose the Path – Play in Arcade Mode for all of the fun and adventure of the freestanding original. Experience the authentic laserdisc version of this fan-favorite in Home Mode and check out additional scenes.
Surviving High School
One of EA Mobile’s best selling mobile games, Surviving High School, is now available on the App Store. Experience high-school the way you want. Become a jock or a nerd, a popular kid or an outsider. Change the story with each decision made, but remember that some choices are wiser than others. Key features include:
* Bend the Story Any Way you Choose – With multiple people to date, tons of quiz questions, and secret scenes, you’ll want to play more than once to see how things could turn out differently.
* Tune In For More Every Week – Just like a good TV show, “tune in” each week for new episodes at no additional cost! Find out what happens to your favorite characters as the school year continues.
* You Cause All the Drama – Your choices twist and turn your story in different directions. Easy and intuitive touch- control action sucks you right into the mix.
* You’ll Like the Look – Comic-style graphics, funny dialogue, and mini-games combine to make this the best Surviving High School ever.
* School’s Always in Session On Demand – Get even more great Surviving High School stories when you purchase Episodes On Demand. Go back to school whenever you want with:
* Never-before-seen episodes
* Episodes you missed
* Upcoming episodes
Play EA Mobile’s MONOPOLY for the iPhone and iPod touch and build a real estate empire from the ground up. Use savvy business strategies to buy, sell, trade and manage the famous holdings from the classic version of the game. Key features include:
* Have Fun while Making Money – Cruise around the interactive board with animated tokens and 3D dice and collect popular properties for profit.
* Hands on Excitement – Shake the iPhone to roll the dice. Tap the screen to buy, trade, and upgrade properties with houses and hotels.
* Feeling Competitive? – Play with up to four friends on the same network with WiFi and Pass ‘n Play and up to two people with Bluetooth Multiplayer.
* Endless Possibilities – Play through three levels of difficulty and save games in progress for non-stop fun.
* MONOPOLY is 3.0 ready! – Listen to and control music from your iTunes library without interrupting your game.
EA Mobile brings the timeless, globally beloved checker-dropping game, CONNECT 4, to the iPhone and iPod touch. Play the original board game on the go and experience so much more with multiple game modes, multiplayer options, and a host of enhancements available only in this version. Key features include:
* Go Solo with Single Player – Test row-making talent in Classic, Challenge, and Advanced Modes with all-new Powerchips, Max Score and PopOut.
* Play Against Family and Friends – Go head-to-head with the competition using Bluetooth, WiFi, or Pass ‘N Play Multiplayer.
* Stay Ahead of the Competition – Build up your high score and unlock 25 achievements for smart plays. Block and counter your opponent’s moves and be the first to get four tokens in a row to win.
* Eye Candy – Check out new cut scenes, slow motion gameplay, and cool special effects like exploding chips.
* Listen while you Play – Listen to and control music from the iTunes Library while playing CONNECT 4 for hours of addictive fun.
Auditorium, Dragon’s Lair, Surviving High School, MONOPOLY and CONNECT 4 are currently available from the App Store on iPhone and iPod touch, or at itunes.com/appstore.