Staying connected has never been easier with the affordable and reliable Samsung Gusto 2 on the Verizon Wireless network. Today, Verizon Wireless and Samsung Telecommunications America (Samsung Mobile) introduce the Samsung Gusto 2, available in Verizon Wireless Communications Stores and online in the coming weeks.
The easy-to-use Samsung Gusto 2 keeps staying in touch with family and friends simple thanks to a smooth and compact design. Customers can easily dial numbers and type text messages with its large contoured keypad. Enhanced social networking capabilities make updating statuses on Facebook and Twitter easier than ever. The Gusto 2 also features DyVE (Dynamic Voice Enhancement) with noise suppression technology to to help reduce background noise levels and enhance speech quality.
The Gusto 2 also has a variety of accessibility features including a voice-enabled menu and sub menus that verbalize basic features and functions such as incoming texts, contacts list, battery level, signal strength and more out loud to the user. The large adjustable display font makes it easy for users to read texts messages and view menu options.
- 1.3-megapixel camera with timer, brightness control and shooting modes (single and continuous); effects (black and white, antique and negative)
- One-touch shortcut keys for quick access to emergency contacts, voicemail, speakerphone, camera and messaging
- Sound Alert Mode – changes the volume automatically to high and reads contact information aloud when a call or message is received
- Customizable directional keys for quick access to contacts, mobile Web and more
- 2-inch main display
- Messaging features include text, picture, voice messaging and mobile email
- Bluetooth technology for hands-free communication
- VZ Navigator – receive audible turn-by-turn directions to millions points of interest and share the directions with others
- Fake Call – allows users to set up a pseudo call to help them escape unwanted social situations
The Samsung Gusto 2 will be available in the coming weeks in Verizon Communications Stores for $79.99 after a $50 mail-in rebate with a new two-year customer agreement. Customers will receive the rebate in the form of a debit card; upon receipt, customers may use the card as cash anywhere debit cards are accepted.