CSK3000 meets Thermally Advantaged Chassis 2.0 guidelines, the cabinet ensures reduced noise as compared to traditional cabinets, aggressively priced and built with SGCC steel to ensure durability. Antec Inc, the global leader in high-performance computer components and accessories for the gaming, PC upgrade and Do-It-Yourself markets, today launched the New Solution Series CSK3000 from its more popular ‘Quiet Computing’ segment. The CSK 3000 is designed to reduce the immense noise created by the air-coolers and CPU coolers while the system is in use. The cabinet is built with SGCC steel that ensures durability and it meets all the Thermally Advantaged Chassis (TAC) 2.0 guidelines. CSK3000 is attractive to look at and aggressively priced to meet the demands of customers. It comes with two USB 2.0 ports, audio In/Out, five drive bays and four expansion slots.
Kevan Li, Sales & Operations Head at Antec India, said, “The Antec CSK3000 is a unique combination of elegance, style and durability. This product will take care of computing needs of Corporate as well as Home users who are looking at a quiet computing experience along with value for money. “
- 5 drive bays: 2 x 5.25″ drive bays. 2 x 3.5″ HDD bays. 1 x floppy drive
- Motherboards: microATX, Mini-ITX
- 4 expansion slots
- Maximum graphics card size: 12.5″ (318 mm)
- Cooling System: 1 x 92 mm rear exhaust fan. 1 x 92 mm front intake fan (optional)
- SGCC steel frame for durability
- Front I/O ports: 2 x USB 2.0. Audio In/Out
- Unit Dimensions: 14.4″ (H) x 6.8″ (W) x 16.4″ (D). 365 mm (H) x 173 mm (W) x 417 mm (D)
- Net Weight: 9.0 lbs / 4.1 kg
- Gross Weight: 10.6 lbs / 4.8 kg
Warranty and availability : Antec CSK 3000 cabinet comes with a warranty period of 2 years and available with Antec select channel partners.