Corsair introduces lower priced Carbide 100R Silent PC Cabinets for the Indian Market.
Corsair, a worldwide leader in high-performance PC hardware, today announced the Carbide Series 100R and Carbide Series 100R Silent mid-tower PC cases. Priced at $49 and $59 and offering features designed to make PC building incredibly quick and easy, the 100R cases make it possible for users to build a serious PC that looks as good it performs.
The Carbide Series 100R and Carbide Series 100R Silent are among Corsair's lowest-cost cases, yet avoids the look of many low-cost PC cases, instead offering an elegant aesthetic that will appeal to gamers, hobbyist PC builders, and system integrators. The cases include innovative, builder-friendly features that make Corsair cases popular with PC users, such as built-in SSD mounts, front-panel USB 3.0 ports, intelligent cable routing, and tool-free drive mounts. And with up to five fan mounting locations (two fans included), tool-free support for four 3.5" drives and four 2.5" SSDs, and support for long graphics cards, the cases easily support high-end GPUs, liquid coolers, massive storage, and PSUs.
The standard version of the Carbide Series 100R come with a side panel window and top cooling vents. The Carbide Series 100R Silent version is sound dampened with a solid top and non-window side panel to reduce noise.
Mr George Makris, Product Manager for Cases and Cooling at Corsair said, "The Carbide 100R shatters the stereotype that budget-friendly cases have to be gaudy and poorly designed. Now gamers and PC enthusiasts have a subtle, functional, and affordable foundation for their next PC."
- Tool-free mounting of hard drives and optical drives
- Dual USB 3.0 front panel ports
- Direct airflow path to top GPU
- Plenty of room for large graphics cards and power supplies
- Cable routing channel behind motherboard tray
- Up to five fan mounts : Front: 2 x 140/120mm. Top: 2 x 120mm. Rear: 120mm (included)
- Two 5.25" drive bays
- Four 3.5"/2.5" drive bays with trays that support hard drives and SSDs
- Seven expansion slots
- Supports ATX, Micro ATX, and Mini ITX motherboards and ATX power supplies