The Antec GX900 cabinet comes with a glass window, tool-less bays for SSD drives, easily accessible USB 3.0 & 2.0 ports and an intelligent design that keeps components cool, really cool. Antec Inc. the global leader in high-performance computer components,power supplies and mobile accessories today announced the availability of yet another GX gaming series cabinet; the GX900. The Antec GX series has been a well received performer and the GX900 is nothing short of a spectacular product for the gaming arena. With a net weight of 6 kilograms, this cabinet gives users the benefit of customizing drive bays. These bays work on the sliding mechanism which means one just has to slide-in the drive and plug it in to the motherboard and the PSU; absolutely tool-less. The cabinet has well placed slots to avoid unwanted mesh of wires in the front. The front and the top of the cabinet can fit two 120mm fans for cooling. The GX900 can accommodate a 240mm cooling radiator. The rugged exterior looks like The Punisher. And rightly so, because the slot for graphics card is a freakish 12.2" large. With a power like that one can really 'punish' their rivals. Kevan Li, Business Head – India at Antec Inc. said, "The success of GX700 in the India market has encouraged us to offer to our customers, yet another beast in the gaming cabinets, the GX900. The tool-less drive bays and customizable HDD trays integrated with a host of other features make the Antec GX900 one of the most desired cabinets for enthusiasts." The GX900 is available pan India with select Antec channel partners.
- Drive Bays – 9. 3 X 5.25" tool-less drive bays. 3 X 2.5" tool-less drive bays (top bay designed for controls). 3 X 3.5" tool-less HDD tray each with 2.5" HDD/SSD support
- Expansion Slots – 7 (thumbscrew access)
- Motherboards – ATX, micro-ATX, mini-ITX
- Graphics Card – Maximum 310mm (12.2")
- CPU Cooler – Up to 170mm
- Cooling System – 2 X 120mm top fan mounts (or 240mm cooling radiator). 1 X 120mm rear fan mounts. 2 X 120mm front fan mounts (included). 1 X 120mm bottom fan mounts.
- Water Cooling Support – Rear water cooling grommets
- I/O Ports – 2 X USB 3.0. 2 X USB 2.0. Audio IN/OUT
- Unit Dimensions – 17.1" (H) X 8.3" (W) X 17.7" (D)
- Net Weight – 6 Kilograms