It’s clear that 2010 is poised to be the year of 3D and NVIDIA is leading the
charge to bring 3D to the computing masses. At this year’s CES show in Las
Vegas, NVIDIA is showcasing a host of new products and technologies that show
how PCs based on GeForce GPUs along with the NVIDIA 3D Vision hardware and
software ecosystem are the platforms best suited to make 3D pervasive for all PC
entertainment, including Blu-ray 3D movies, games, photos, and even the
On display in the booth, NVIDIA is demonstrating 3D Vision technology
- Desktop PCs using new 3D Vision-Ready, 1080p, 120Hz LCD panels from leading
display companies, including Acer, Alienware, and others.
- New 3D-Vision-ready notebooks from leading notebook manufacturers, all
equipped with new state-of-the-art 120Hz 3D capable displays.
- NVIDIA 3D Vision Surround, the world’s first consumer, multi-display 3D
solution which allows users to span 3D content across 3 high definition monitors
or projectors for a truly breathtaking and immersive gaming experience! NVIDIA
3D Vision Surround does for 3D PC gaming just like what IMAX 3D does for
In addition to the great 3D hardware, there is also a ton of
cool, compelling content on display, all viewed in 3D when used with the 3D
Vision active-shutter glasses. Of note:
- New Blu-ray 3D software players, including Arsoft’s TotalMedia Theatre
3 and Cyberlink’s PowerDVD Ultra
- Blu-ray 3D content, including 3D movie trailers for Disney’s Toy Story
3, A Christmas Carol, Alice in Wonderland, and more.
- The hottest PC games running in full 1080p stereoscopic 3D, including
James Cameron’s Avatar: The Game, Batman: Arkham Asylum, Dark Void, Just
Cause 2, Need for Speed: Shift, and more.
- The world’s first sneak peek of YouTube 3D, running on a 3D technology
demonstration version of the Adobe Flash Player software that is viewable with
NVIDIA 3D Vision glasses in full color.
For those able to come to CES, NVIDIA will also be hosting a 3D photo booth.
Come by and have your picture taken in 3D with the new Fujifilm FinePix REAL 3D
W1 digital camera. Pictures from the show will be made available online for
Also, get a truly immersive, hands-on gaming experience with NVIDIA 3D Vision
Surround which can be seen in NVIDIA’s CES booth in the South Hall 4 #35745,
running on DepthQ HD 3D projectors and Acer GD245HQ 1080p LCD displays.