FarStone Technology announced the release of their latest line of backup and recovery software, Total backup Recovery 7 Suite. Total Backup Recovery 7 centralizes backup and recovery management to provide small businesses a cost-effective infrastructure for protection from data loss to achieve greater business functionality and resilience.
With Windows 7 compatibility, data and network systems are entirely secure through an industry standard AES Encryption system along with features such as Snapshot recovery, Complete System Recovery, File & Incremental Backup, Windows PE base Recovery, and Bare Metal Recovery. Total Backup Recovery 7 features comprehensive management to allow network administrators to monitor and configure all backup related operations both locally and remotely for efficient, enhanced control.
"Data loss and PC disasters are devastating and can result in significant operational and financial losses for businesses," says Thomas Lin, CEO and President of FarStone Technology. "Total Backup Recovery 7 can protect you and your company to minimize operational downtime and restore business continuity."
Unique, user-friendly options include e-mail notifications regarding the success of your backup and restore, Data Shredder to effectively wipe out an entire hard drive, and iSCSI Initiator which grants access to large capacity iSCSI storage in restoration. All hardware is compatible with the new powerful Recovery Manager engine.
- Administrating Console – allow network administrators to monitor and configure all operations both locally and remotely for efficient, enhanced control
- Snapshot – constantly monitors sector-level changes on hard drive and provides close to CDP protection; thus allowing users to back up a server in a mere 5-10 seconds; restoring a crashed server in 2 minutes in case of unforeseen catastrophes
- Universal Restore – allows users to restore backups to dissimilar hardware
- Incremental backup – backs up only files or sectors that have been changed since the last backup, saving both time and space
- Pre-OS recovery environment – in case the PC system doesn’t boot, users can restore their system simply by clicking F4
- Easy-to-use interface – "Free of distractions and easy to navigate" says Erik Eckel of TechRepublic
- Bare metal restore – users may restore a computer system from scratch, even without a previously installed operating system