Ethical Hacking & Information Security Workshop at KIIT, Bhubaneswar
Dates: Feb 09th,10th & 11th,2010
Are you crazy about hacking??? Want to learn advanced ethical
Then this is the right place for you to be…
This year KIIT,Bhubaneswar organizes "HackTrack"-Two days Workshop
on Ethical Hacking and Information Security in association with Sunny
Vaghela, Director & CTO of TechDefence Pvt. Ltd.
The workshop is specially designed by TechDefence in co-ordination
with KIIT,Bhubaneswar for aspiring hacking and information security
geeks as part of Kritansh 2010.
• Live Demonstration of Latest Hacking Techniques & tools.
• Live investigation Demonstration of various cases solved by Sunny
• Personal Interaction with Sunny Vaghela.
• Hands on Practice Sessions
• Ethical Hacking Toolkit(Includes PowerPoint
Key benefits of TechDefence:
• We have rich experience working on cases & training for Crime
Branch, Ahmedabad,Nasik,Rajkot & Hyderabad.
• Successfully Conducted more than 160 workshops & seminars for
Students & Professionals across globe.
• We helped Top Investigating Agencies to solve Cyber Terrorism
Cases likeAhmedabad & Mumbai Blasts Cases.
• We do not use third party tools. we have developed our Crypters,
remote administration tools, Scripts etc.
• Our Director & Trainer is supported by Ministry of Home
• Topper of Workshop will be offered CCSE ( Certified Cyber Security
Expert) worth15,000 INR.
Information Gathering And Scanning
Mobile & VoIP Hacking
Web Application Hacking
Cyber Crime Investigation
Workshop package includes:
Workshop participation fee
TechDefence ethical hacking toolkit fee
CPH certification fee
Ethical hacking handouts
3 days (12 hours, 4 hours/day)
Sunny Vaghela (Director & CTO,TechDefence Pvt. Ltd.)
KIIT University, Bhubaneswar.
Rs. 750 per student.
If you have any queries please feel free to contact:
Mobile: +91 9427188829