iRight today is pleased to announce the release of RuralTunes 1.0 for the iPhone and iPod touch. RuralTunes is a new application for the experimental musician on the Rural Electrification Administration (REA). RuralTunes is powered by BandKit an innovative new iPhone framework that allows artists and musicians to connect to their audiences.
RuralTunes is a unique application that gives fans access to 5 exclusive new tracks, an in depth biography, 12 new photographs and up to date information via the REA Twitter feed and MySpace page. BandKit is a powerful new promotional tool designed to connect artists and musicians to their audiences.
* Streamed or in-application music accessible in an instantly familiar iPod application like interface
* A Photo thumbnail gallery providing access to a collection of artist images, interacting via familiar pinch, swipe and multi-touch gestures
* Biographies providing fans with in-depth information about the artist
* Direct access to artist web pages, Twitter and RSS feeds allows artist to push out fresh information on their feeds
"We are passionate about music at iRight and wanted to create an immersive media centric application framework that allowed us to create tailored applications for bands and artists" said Rajiv Sharma, co-founder of iRight. "Artists can send us music, images, web links and the like and we can quickly craft individual feature rich applications that allow them to connect with their audiences in exciting, familiar and useable ways. Our goal at iRight is to create beautiful and naturally intuitive applications for our customers and users."
* iPhone and iPod touch
* Requires iPhone OS 3.0 or later
* 33 MB
Pricing and availability:
RuralTunes 1.0 is free and available worldwide exclusively through the App Store in the Music category.