Arclab Software Technologies, a software development company creating and marketing windows applications for home and business users, announced today the release of the newest version of the watermark software: Arclab Watermark Studio 2.0.
Arclab Watermark Studio is an image watermarking software to add visible and transparent watermarks to image and photos.
It allows the user to protect photos from unauthorized distribution using one of the included or a custom watermark. In addition to graphics and logos, the software also supports direct text watermarks, which could be entered directly or imported from an image. The new version of Arclab Watermark Studio supports both, text and graphic watermarks.
Watermark Software Features:
* Protect photos and images using a visible watermark or logo
* Visual web marketing
* Supports jpeg,png,gif,tiff, bmp and psd images
* Convert images to popular image formats
* Resize images and create thumbnails
* Transparent watermarks with custom opactiy
* Add custom text and comments to images
(Import comments from EXIF, IPTC, JPEG, filename)
* Batch processing