SIIG, the market leader in I/O connectivity products, is proud to be among the world’s first manufacturers to pass the USB-IF’s (Universal Serial Bus-Implementers Forum) certification and compliance program for SuperSpeed USB (USB 3.0).
The USB-IF Compliance and Certification program is the gold standard for testing USB products ensuring product quality and interoperability. Manufacturers may acquire SuperSpeed USB certification and display the SuperSpeed logo on their products once it passed the USB 3.0 quality assurance and compliance testing.
Among the newly certified SuperSpeed USB products include:
– DP SuperSpeed USB 2-Port PCIe (SIIG Part# JU-P20412-S2, SRP – $49.99)
– SuperSpeed USB 2-Port ExpressCard/34 (SIIG Part# JU-EC0112-S1, SRP – $59.99)
– SuperSpeed USB to SATA 3Gb/s 3.5" Enclosure (SIIG Part# JU-SA0212-S1, SRP – $59.99)
– SuperSpeed USB to SATA 3Gb/s HDD Docking (SIIG Part# SC-SA0D12-S1, SRP – $59.99)
All of SIIG’s SuperSpeed USB 3.0 connectivity products deliver a backward-compatible interconnect that offers improved data transfer rates up to 10x faster than Hi-Speed USB (USB 2.0) as well as offering optimized power management.
Other SIIG SuperSpeed USB products also available:
– SuperSpeed USB to SATA 3Gb/s 2.5" Enclosure (SIIG Part# JU-SA0312-S1, SRP – $49.99)
– SuperSpeed USB to eSATA 3Gb/s Adapter (SIIG Part# JU-SA0412-S1, SRP – $49.99)
– SuperSpeed USB A to A Cable – 1M (SIIG Part# CB-US0112-S1, SRP – $19.99)
– SuperSpeed USB A to A Cable – 2M (SIIG Part# CB-US0212-S1, SRP – $24.99)
– SuperSpeed USB A to B Cable – 1M (SIIG Part# CB-US0312-S1, SRP – $19.99)
– SuperSpeed USB A to B Cable – 2M (SIIG Part# CB-US0412-S1, SRP – $24.99)