Zevrix Solutions today announces the release of InPreflight Pro 2.7, a maintenance update to its document preparation solution for Adobe InDesign. InPreflight, described as "delightfully simple to use" by Macworld, is the ultimate all-in-one solution to check InDesign documents and prepare them for final output and shipping. InPreflight goes well beyond the InDesign basics helping graphics and print professionals uncover hidden problems, save disk space through smart auto-packaging, save and print graphic reports, and reduce production time and costs.
"InPreflight helps users prepare error free documents with maximum efficiency", says Leo Revzin, founder of Zevrix Solutions. "The batch-packaging feature lets users save incredible time and disk space when packaging documents that use the same linked images."
InPreflight Pro provides a complete document preparation solution for service providers, printers, ad agencies, designers and publishing houses.
- Collect multiple document with all shared links into one folder, saving gigabytes of space and hours of production time
- Include external files and folders in packages
- Shows extensive info about document fonts, colors and links in one window
- Instantly locate problems using preflight presets for different projects
- Uncover hidden issues, such as TIFF compression, embedded EPS fonts and illegal link locations
Graphic preflight reports:
- Print graphic reports and save them as PDF
- Detailed paragraph styles report for typography professionals
The new version features a restructured user interface for easier analyzing of preflight results and access to the program’s tasks. It also addresses several issues related to preflight presets setup.
Pricing and Availability:
InPreflight Pro 2.7 can be purchased from the Zevrix Solutions web site for $139.95 USD.