Mac applications publisher Hyperbolic Software today is pleased to
announce the release of Tidy Up! 2.2.1, the latest version of the
company’s award-winning duplicate finder and disk tidying utility.
Continues the discount of the 23%, buy it now and pay only $30 instead
Tidy Up! has become a must-have utility for Mac owners seeking to
reclaim disk space being taken up by duplicate files and packages.
Employing a fast search algorithm that quickly scans any mounted drive
volumes (hard drives, optical discs and portable drives) without writing
an index, Tidy Up! locates duplicate items using a wide range of
criteria including: owner application, time created or modified, name,
label, extension and content.
Tidy Up! also offers the capability to scan the databases of popular
Apple applications such as iPhoto, Aperture, iTunes and Mail. Tidy Up!
makes use of "Smart Baskets" for quick and easy organization of found
items, with the ability to trash, move or archive duplicates, as well as
the option to export a list of found items as HTML or text files.
Version 2 of Tidy Up! introduces nearly 50 new features to this already
comprehensive tool. Among the key improvements are:
- A new Basic Search mode with over 90 predefined search types
- EXIF information supported through new search criteria and Smart
- The ability to exclude any supported applications (iTunes, iPhoto,
Aperture and Mail) from the search, allowing for identification of items
not included in their databases
- Smart Basket capability to identify items belonging to a particular
album, playlist or mailbox
- Moved and trashed items may now be replaced with an alias or symbolic
- A new and improved interface, including additional information
displayed when selecting a found item
- New user manual
From version 2.2.1:
- Improved the search for content within email messages of Mail, now it
will find messages even if they differ by the number of spaces at the
end of the message.
- Fixed a compatibility bug with Aperture 3.
- Fixed a bug that sometimes crashed the application during a search.
- Fixed other small bugs.
Pricing and Availability:
Version 2.2 of Tidy Up! requires OSX 10.5 or greater, Snow Leopard full
compatible; for machines running earlier versions of Tiger and Leopard,
Tidy Up! versions 1.2.11 and 1.4.10 are still available. Continues the
discount of the 23%, buy it now and pay only $30 (USD) instead of $39;
users of Tidy Up! version 1.x can upgrade for $20.