Epson America, Inc., a leading provider of superior performing desktop printing solutions, today introduced the Epson WorkForce 320 and Epson WorkForce 325, two entry-level printer/copier/scanner/fax all-in-ones for home-based businesses at an affordable price. With a 30-page automatic document feeder for increased efficiency, Epson’s exclusive DURABrite Ultra all-pigment inks that are fade, water and smudge resistant, and built-in Wi-Fi n offered in the WorkForce 325, these new WorkForce models deliver superior performance and quality.
"Epson knows that home-based business professionals such as realtors, architects and business consultants are traditionally conscious of costs and don’t have time to think about their business tools. They require an affordable solution that addresses their business output needs while providing high-quality results," said Jennifer Liao, product manager, Consumer Ink Jets, Epson America, Inc. "With the WorkForce 320 or WorkForce 325, home-based businesses can rely on a cost-efficient all-in-one to easily print, copy, scan, and fax important documents."
With several high-value features for a home office, including built-in Wi-Fi n connectivity, robust OCR software to easily convert scanned documents into editable/searchable text, and one-touch color and black and white copying, the WorkForce 325 boosts productivity and increases efficiency. In addition, it allows users to easily scan directly to PDF and e-mail, archive important documents, and fax documents directly from a computer.
Additional Features of the WorkForce 320 and WorkForce 325:
- ISO print speeds of 4.3 ISO ppm black and 2.2 ISO ppm color
- Individual ink cartridges for replacing only the color that is needed
- Instant drying inks to immediately touch laser quality documents and photos
- Captures every detail for document archiving with 1200 dpi scanning
- Saves up to 50 percent of paper supply with manual, two-sided printing
- Uses up to 70 percent less power than laser printers
- ENERGY STAR qualified, RoHS compliant, and designed to be recycled
- 5760 x 1440 dpi printing
- Epson MicroPiezo print head technology with smart nozzles delivers ink droplets in as many as three sizes, some as small as three picoliters, delivering sharp, laser-like quality text while optimizing print speeds
Pricing and Availability
The WorkForce 320 ($79.99) is currently available, and the WorkForce 325 ($99.99) will be available in mid-August, through major computer, office and electronic superstores, a variety of retail stores nationwide, mail order, PC manufacturers, the Internet, and Epson’s own retail site, www.epsonstore.com.