As your business grows, so does the complexity of managing projects, securing data, tracking resource usage, and communicating with coworkers. So Google announced nine new installable apps in the Google Apps Marketplace that can help ensure that your business growth doesn’t outpace your technological capabilities. So instead of patching servers and updating desktop-based software today, check out some more than 150 installable web apps available to Google Apps users. All of these installable apps offer single sign-on functionality so your users can start using them conveniently right from the universal navigation bar in Google Apps. Some have additional integrations with Gmail, Calendar, Docs and other apps, which makes these Marketplace apps more powerful than comparable stand-alone offerings.
Google Apps Premier, Education and Standard Edition administrators can install Marketplace applications in a few simple steps — watch this video to see how it works.
Complex projects and tasks have a potential to grow out of control and lose focus, so there is a series of project included, communication, time, and task-specific management apps in this App Tuesday launch.
- DeskAway is a simple, yet powerful web-based project collaboration tool that streamlines the way you and your team work by giving you an accurate view of project progress and tackling some common problems that occur when multiple people are collaborating.
- Acunote is an online project management software. It helps you manage projects, products and requirements, track progress, realistically predict completion dates and analyze company productivity.
- RescueTime is an automatic time and attention tracker that helps teams work smarter. It is widely used by a range of companies and now has user and team sync for Google Apps accounts, plus a real time stats gadget in Gmail.
- ToBeeDo is an online task management service. The familiar, fast and intuitive interface helps you to organize your workflow and it doesn’t require any setup.
- Ketera is a network that simultaneously offers savings for business buyers and online sales opportunities for B2B suppliers to help members discover new trading partners and market insights, aiding in billions of dollars in transactions every year.
Your business also requires additional apps to help manage its growing mounds of internal and external information. These applications can help streamline this process:
- FormLizard is for when you need paperwork completed properly. You and your customers can complete forms, contracts, and more online, giving you complete, accurate, legible, and professional paperwork every time.
- LumoFlow provides social collaboration workspaces for enterprises to manage projects, share documents and keep teams in sync. It also helps connect global business operations and manage joint projects with partners and customers.
- MangoSpring Collaboration Suite seamlessly integrates all the MangoApps to provide next generation collaboration experience. Each MangoApp solves an important part of the business workflow.
- Backupify provides secure, scalable, and automatic backup for your Gmail, Docs, Calendar, Contacts, and Sites. You can securely access and manage archives of backups from any web browser.
We encourage you to explore some of these great new apps in the Marketplace.