Tech Industry Analyst from EMA to Present Findings from Recent Research on SaaS Performance. Free Registration for September 16, 2010 Webinar is Now Open.
Keynote Systems the global leader in solutions for continuously improving the Internet and mobile experience, today announced their sponsorship of a free, educational Webinar on the importance of Web performance monitoring for cloud computing and other SaaS-related services on Thursday, September 16, 2010 at 2:00 PM ET / 11:00 AM PT. Attendees can register at: http://webcasts.techrepublic.com.com/abstract.aspx?docid=1935043 .
During the live session, industry analyst Dennis Drogseth of Enterprise Management Associates (EMA) will present findings from his recently published whitepaper entitled, "Web Performance Monitoring – More Than a Competitive Advantage for SaaS Companies." Mr. Drogseth’s remarks will provide the analyst perspective on why SaaS companies need to prioritize a robust third-party Web performance monitoring solution to ensure service quality and effectively manage SLA agreements. The Webinar will also cover the highlights of EMAs extensive research on what customers of SaaS solutions are looking for, including:
- 52% of SaaS adopters say performance monitoring is "very important" for adoption; and
- 24% won’t consider a SaaS provider that experienced a major performance issue.
The Webinar will also feature remarks from Keynote’s director of Web performance consulting, Ben Rushlo. Both speakers will provide valuable insights on:
- metrics that are most effective in providing a shared approach to Web performance;
- what IT Operations and end users experience when performance problems occur;
- business impact when critical application transactions are either unavailable or degraded in performance;
- common performance pitfalls SaaS companies should watch out for; and
- best practices for optimizing speed and availability of SaaS applications.
The free Webinar is a must-attend for all those for whom performance of SaaS applications is critical to the success of their business, or for anyone who delivers their products or services via the Internet. The Webinar will also address the importance of web performance monitoring as a means to better assess, optimize and plan for more efficient service delivery via the Internet.
To register for the free Webinar, please visit: http://webcasts.techrepublic.com.com/abstract.aspx?docid=1935043