Canon U.S.A., a leader in digital imaging, today announced that MEDITECH – a leader in the Health Care Information Systems (HCIS) industry – has added a broad range of Canon imageRUNNER, imageRUNNER ADVANCE and imagePRESS devices to its supported printer list for use with the MEDITECH MAGIC platform. MEDITECH provides integrated software solutions across the continuum of care to meet the information needs of health care organizations around the world, including acute care, long-term care, home-health care and physician practices.
"We are confident that support of MEDITECH’s MAGIC platform will further distinguish Canon as a provider of choice for health care organizations seeking the advanced technologies and solutions required to maximize return on the implementation of a health care information system," said Sam Yoshida, vice president and general manager, Imaging Systems Group, Canon U.S.A.
The following models are now officially supported printers for MEDITECH MAGIC:
- Color imageRUNNER C3080 / C3080i
- Color imageRUNNER C1022 / C1022i
- Color imageRUNNER LBP5460
- imageRUNNER 7105 / 7095 / 7086
- imageRUNNER 5075 / 5065 / 5055
- imageRUNNER 5050N
- imageRUNNER 3245 / 3245i / 3235 / 3235i / 3230 / 3225
- imageRUNNER 2545 / 2545i / 2535 / 2535i / 2530 / 2525
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE C7065 / C7055
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE C5051/ C5045 / C5035 / C5030
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE 8105 / 8095 / 8085
- imageRUNNER ADVANCE 6075 / 6065 / 6055
- imagePRESS C1+
- imagePRESS 1135P / 1125P / 1110P / 1110S
Canon’s imageRUNNER, imageRUNNER ADVANCE and imagePRESS models are available through Canon Authorized Dealers and Canon Business Solutions. For more information visit www.usa.canon.com.