Neverwinter Nights 2 Platinum along with Mask of the Betrayer and Storm of Zehir is now offered on online sales by Steam at 50% discount for the first week.
Neverwinter Nights™ 2 Platinum includes Neverwinter Nights™ 2 and two official expansion packs: Mask of the Betrayer and Storm of Zehir.
Everything you do has a meaning
- Rediscover familiar locations and old friends from the Neverwinter Nights™ series.
- Create and host your own solo and multiplayer D&D® adventures using the improved Neverwinter Nights™ 2 Toolset.
- Use new spells, feats, and prestige classes from the existing Dungeons and Dragons® 3.5 Edition rules.
- Explore the Forgotten Realms, rendered in breathtaking detail.
- Play your way – your actions and interactions, the companions you travel with, and the way your build your stronghold all change the course of your adventure.
Cursed by Death, Driven by Destiny
- Challenging 25 hour adventure complete with strategic action, a rich story, and deep characters
- Advance to Epic levels (above level 20) and choose from over 100 new spells and feats
- New tool set features and improvements make creating your own adventures easier than ever
- Includes new monsters, weapons, items, classes, races and environments
As a new era dawns over Faerûn, the jungles of Chult reveal their hidden menace.
- What fate has befallen the Sword Coast since the defeat of the King of Shadows?
- Shipwrecked on the shores of a hostile jungle nation, your adventurers must fight their way to civilization, uncovering a plot that will change Faerûn forever. Among the mighty, beware who you trust.
- Explore the Sword Coast using the new Overland Map.
- New party-based gameplay with teamwork benefits and more reactive party conversation.
- See the impact of your choices on the world and its economy.
- Experience the long-awaited sequel to the game that revolutionized creating and playing computer role-playing games.
- Use the completely rewritten, powerful Obsidian Neverwinter Nights™ 2 Toolset to create your own adventures, share them with friends, or run them through your adventure directly as the Dungeon Master.
- Play online with other gamers and enjoy limitless adventure.
- Explore the Forgotten Realms in greater graphical splendor than ever before with a completely new, cutting-edge graphics system and an overland map.
- Employ new spells, feats, and advanced prestige classes, based on the exciting Dungeons and Dragons 3.5 Edition rules.
- Recruit up to three companions to assist in your adventures. Improved party control allows for more dynamic tactical decisions in combat and more personal interaction.
- Rediscover familiar locations and meet old friends from the Neverwinter Nights™ series.