- Best Practices Webcast on March 8 at 2:00 PM EST/11:00 AM PST on How Active and Real User Monitoring Provide the Critical Visibility You Need
- Discover How Monitoring Solutions Address the Performance Challenges of Complex WOA/SOA Projects
- Learn How to Bring Business Relevant Data to the Table So You Can Understand the Performance Impact of Website Changes
Keynote Systems, the global leader in internet and mobile cloud monitoring, OpTier, a technology leader and pioneer of business transaction management (BTM) and TRAC Research, a market research and analyst company specializing in IT performance management, today announced they will host a FREE joint webcast on Tuesday, March 8th at 2:00 PM EST designed to help enterprises improve the performance of Web applications.
Research shows that organizations lose TWICE as much revenue due to Web application performance slowdowns, as compared to availability issues. These performance blind spots, coupled with web-oriented architectures (WOA) needing to support new browsers and smartphones, means greater complexity and a higher risk of poor user experience.
Join Keynote Systems, OpTier and Trac Research on March 8th at 2:00PM EST/11:00AM PST to explore:
- The cost of downtime versus slow downs, and how often it’s an issue
- How a combination of active and real user monitoring enables visibility into those blind spots and why that matters to you and your users
- How to analyze user behaviors for trending and performance planning
- How monitoring solutions help address the performance challenges of complex WOA/SOA projects
- How to bring business relevant data and to understand the impact of any changes
Keynote and OpTier recently announced the alignment of their solutions that enable proactive, 24×7 visibility into the performance of critical Web applications from multiple geographic locations using a combination of real user traffic and synthetic transaction monitoring.
“The complexity of today’s applications using Web oriented architecture requires performance monitoring around the clock that utilizes both active synthetic monitoring as well as real user monitoring,” said Anshu Agarwal, vice president of marketing at Keynote. “In this Webcast we’ll cover how Keynote’s geographically distributed capabilities are working with OpTier’s business-centric approach to give IT a complete understanding of the performance of online applications from the end user perspective.”
“Many companies are not addressing end user experience adequately or using ‘good enough’ solutions to deliver just the basics. We know there are significant improvements companies can make and that end users are expecting,” said Linh Ho, director, product marketing at OpTier. “We are delighted to join Keynote and Trac Research on this webcast to explore how to uncover and address costly performance issues.”
To register for this FREE webcast please view: http://go.optier.com/KeynoteandOpTierWebcast.html. Follow Keynote on Twitter at: www.twitter.com/KeynoteSystems and www.twitter.com/Keynote_Mobile and follow OpTier on www.twitter.com/optier