A minor update for Messenger Plus! has been released today. Version 3.01 fixes several problems introduced by version 3.00 and brings some small improvements along the way. The new msgplus.net web site is now in better shape too, almost every section has been updated and translated pages will be added by the end of the week.
- The count of unread POP3 emails is correctly indicated at the top of your contact list, every time.
- Adding a Word Filter that filters another filter doesn’t freeze Messenger anymore.
- The maximum quote-sender keep delay has been increased to 12 hours.
- Every Messenger setting (including the size of the contact window) is always properly saved when Messenger is exited.
- Problems with incorrect count of custom emoticons in the Quick Icons panel have been fixed.
- Files copied by the setup get the property security attributes (fixes using Messenger Plus! on a restricted account after installing on an admin account).
- Different menus and popup windows displayed in chat windows are now positioned more intelligently.
- The language selected during setup is used by default when Plus! is started for the first time in other user sessions.
- Messenger Plus! stops properly every time when users log-out of Windows. This fixes several problems such as the Plus! menu disappearing at the next log-on.
- You are now allowed to select not to change your current status for the Messenger Lock and Boss Protection features.
- Improvement in the Open Log menus: when using the default logging archive mode, the log of the previous month is automatically opened when no log for the current month is detected.
- /snoexcuse has been officially replaced by /sdanger (to avoid confusion).
- The Greek translation has been removed, a Turkish translation has been added.
- Several other minor bug fixes and improvements (a big bunch of them).
Download: Download it